Craftsman 7 pc.Easy Read Impact Lug Nut Set, 6 pt. Deep, 1/2 in. DriveItem# 00915359000 | Model# 15359
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||6|
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Impact|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||4.8|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Socket Size:||3/4 in., 13/16 in., 7/8 in., 15/16 in.|
|Socket Size:||17 mm, 19 mm|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric, SAE|
Ratings & Reviews
Complete with the most popular sizes that fit most lug nuts. Set includes 1/2 inch drive socket sizes 13/16, 7/8, 3/4, 15/16 inch and 17 and 19 mm. Also includes 6 inch extension bar. Wt. 4.8 lbs.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Upon reviewing several sets, the photo of this set clearly shows "Made in USA". It's made in China. While the set seems heavy enough, I could have saved money by getting a set from **************, Northern Tool, or even ***** or **********. Sears like everyone else is being taken over by the bean counters who could care less about quality and American jobs.
My company has four sets of these. They are all used daily and the oldest set has lasted four years and counting. In four years I have not come across any vehicles that required a different size. On a rare occasion they don't fit in the recess in the wheel, but overall they fit 99.9% of passenger vehicles on the road.
I was using these with a breaker bar since I kept breaking some cheaper sockets from ************** so I decided to go with these and these helped me take the bolts off a project I was working on I thought they would break but they took the beating and are still working just fine.
Orland Park, IL
Yuba City, CA
Got these sockets because I needed the 7/8 socket for lug nuts removal. Since then, I have used them on projects involving engine rebuild and other repairs. I have also used them on pipe flange removal and reinstalls at work. I am using my ratchet wrench a lot less. The sockets are tough and resist oxidation. I'm completely satisfied with the quality and reasonable price.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.