Craftsman 7 pc. Inch Elbow Ratcheting Wrench SetItem# 00914635000 | Model# 33304
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||10.6|
|SAE Opening Size:||3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in.|
|Length (in.):||7.03 in.|7.62 in.|8.59 in.|9.14 in.|10.08 in.|10.67 in.|11.84 in.|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Quantity in Set:||7|
|Color/Finish:||Silver, chrome finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
7-pc Inch Elbow Ratcheting Wrench Set Works the Way You Want it To
When you're in a tight spot, the Craftsman 7-pc inch elbow ratcheting wrench set is a fantastic addition to your toolbox. With heads that pivot to squeeze into the narrow confines of an engine or work through a small space around the house, this set will quickly become your go-to equipment when you need torque at an angle that would be awkward for most normal wrenches or ratchets.
The swivel heads aren't the only appeal of the 7-pc elbow ratcheting wrench set. The 12-point opening gives you greater grip at more angles along the fastener, increasing access while reducing necessary swing. The set comes in the most popular sizes and meets SAE standards, assuring that you'll have the right tool on hand for most any job. Add it to your kit, and get the job done with the power of Craftsman.
- The Craftsman 7-pc inch elbow ratcheting wrench set adjusts to fit in where ordinary tools won't go
- Swivel design alters the length as well as the direction, helping the wrench twist into tighter spaces as well as tough angles
- Swivel head locks into place with a click
- Measurements meet SAE standards
- 12-point openings grip at more angles
- Wrench lengths range from 7.03 to 11.84 in.
- Opening sizes include: 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16 and 3/4 inch
- The tools are made of alloy steel with an easy-to-clean chrome finish
- Backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I would love to purchase these wrenches but as long as sears keeps making Craftsman in China, I will vote with my dollar and NOT purchase the tools! They are charging a premium price for the name (which is going down hill). ************** most likely has things for 1/3 the price and guess what...also made in china! A sears manager told me they were still made to their specs, I politely replied they were not made to my specs and went on my way.
packaging poor, why doesn't someone sell tools in reusable packaging. So we can stay tidy and organized. Tools work but not sure how long they will last
Saint Peters, MO
As always craftsman makes a great tool. I've used this a number of times for the hard to reach areas, and this is a great wrench, wish these were out years ago. makes some of the tougher jobs easy, Also the quality of this item is great, You wont be disappointed with this product
Mineral Point, WI
Pompton Plains, NJ
I bought both the Standard SAE and the Metric versions of these sets. I have wanted these wrenches for a long time and finally decided to purchase them. Conceptually, these are a must for anyone with tools. The idea behind these wrenches is fantastic! The short elbow and long handle allow easy loosening and tightening of ?hidden? nuts and bolts. But, in practice, I am very disappointed. I own hundreds of Craftsman tools and these are by far the worst I have ever bought. The feel of the wrenches and the ratcheting action of the wrenches are great. Both of these aspects are of the high Craftsman quality I expect. But, the elbow function is horrible. Most of them either do not lock or do not unlock properly. Here is my breakdown. ?Difficult to lock or unlock, but reluctantly works?: 3/8, 7/16, 9/16, 11/16; ?Does not work at all?: 1/2, ?Works perfectly?: 5/8, 3/14. For the price I paid and for the Craftsman brand, I would expect all in the ?Works perfectly? category. Overall, I was not that upset. Since Craftsman has a Lifetime Warranty, I can just exchange the ones that do not work. When I went to my local Sears store, they told me that these wrenches are discontinued and that I could not exchange them (none in stock in my area). The best they can do is to offer me a Store Credit for the value of the wrench. I do not want to break up the set and I still have optimism that these will work. One reviewer mentioned having great success in rebuilding the elbow part himself. I will give that a try and hope it works out. The point might be moot since these are discontinued, but I do not recommend purchasing either the Metric of SAE set until Craftsman can improve the elbow design.
When I saw this for half off I figured I could justify buying them. I defiantly don't think that I will use them everyday but I do think they will come in handy in some odd situations. I wish the locking button was bigger or somehow easier to lock and unlock.
I bought these on a tool sale for $50. I figured you can't go wrong for half price. I haven't had a chance to use these SAE elbow ratcheting wrenches much but they seem to have a strong elbow joint. I do wish the button to lock them in place would maybe be bigger so it would be friendlier for larger fingers.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.