Craftsman 7 pc. Metric Locking Flex Ratcheting Combination Wrench SetSears Exclusive. | Item# 00942401000 | Model# 42401
Specifications & Dimensions
|Quantity in Set:||7|
|Color/Finish:||Silver, full polish finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Full unlimited|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.31|
Ratings & Reviews
7 Pc. Flex Ratcheting Wrench Set Takes Torque Where You Need It
Built for tight areas and beyond, this Craftsman 7 pc. Metric Ratcheting Wrench Set delivers torque with as little as 5 degrees of float, so when you’re deep in an engine or behind an appliance, you get can keep fasteners moving. And since this versatile design combines with 180 degree locking head rotation, even reaching around corners won’t stand between you and a job well done.
In order to deliver more muscle to stubborn fasteners, each wrench in the 7 pc. Flex Ratcheting Wrench Set multiplies your leverage with increased length, while the rugged alloyed steel build transfers every ounce of torque you put into it. And since every wrench in this kit is backed by the assurance of Craftsman’s Forever Guarantee, whether you’re tightening or loosening, rebuilding or repairing, in the shop or on site, you’ll get the job done right, for a lifetime. A solid addition to any kit, stock up on this 7 piece, and don’t let awkward angles get in your way.
- Craftsman 7 pc. Metric Ratcheting Wrench Set includes: 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17 and 19-mm sizes
- Locks in multiple positions with the flip of a lever
- 180 degree head rotation with 11 positions delivers serious flex
- Longer handle increases leverage
- 5 degree ratcheting swing arc gets things turning in tight spaces
- Full polish for easy clean up
- Clear markings put the right tool in your hands fast
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I jetted on down to my local Sears to take advantage of the Father's day (6/11/2011) special on these wrenches. I picked up both metric and inch sets for $64.99 each. When I got home and removed them from the packaging, I was saddened to read "Made in Tiawan" on the package. I could tell by handling the wrenches that the USA quality was no longer there. Wake up Sears and realize Craftsman's biggest selling point is "Made in the USA". Without that, you're just another bargain brand!
Panama City Beach, FL
New Port Richey, FL
San Diego, CA
Winter Park, FL
I really like these wrenches. High quality, nice feel. Very usefull. My biggest negative is that there are sizes missing - How could you leave out 11mm, 14mm and 16mm - especailly 14mm as that is a very common size? Some MBA in product development somewhere likely figured this out but I don't get it.
Well I did it again, Purchased a NOT MADE IN THE USA Craftsman flex wrench set from sears. The quality of this set is just fine! These wrenches have done all I have asked them to do every time with NO Problems! I have purchased a few gearwrench sizes that craftsman does not have available that do not lock but they work just as well! Thanks CRAFTSMAN for a great product at a great sale price!
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.