Craftsman 7 pc. Metric Locking Flex Ratcheting Combination Wrench SetSears Exclusive. | Item# 00942401000 | Model# 42401
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.31|
|Quantity in Set:||7|
|Color/Finish:||Silver, full polish finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Full unlimited|
Ratings & Reviews
7 Pc. Flex Ratcheting Wrench Set Takes Torque Where You Need It
Built for tight areas and beyond, this Craftsman 7 pc. Metric Ratcheting Wrench Set delivers torque with as little as 5 degrees of float, so when you’re deep in an engine or behind an appliance, you get can keep fasteners moving. And since this versatile design combines with 180 degree locking head rotation, even reaching around corners won’t stand between you and a job well done.
In order to deliver more muscle to stubborn fasteners, each wrench in the 7 pc. Flex Ratcheting Wrench Set multiplies your leverage with increased length, while the rugged alloyed steel build transfers every ounce of torque you put into it. And since every wrench in this kit is backed by the assurance of Craftsman’s Forever Guarantee, whether you’re tightening or loosening, rebuilding or repairing, in the shop or on site, you’ll get the job done right, for a lifetime. A solid addition to any kit, stock up on this 7 piece, and don’t let awkward angles get in your way.
- Craftsman 7 pc. Metric Ratcheting Wrench Set includes: 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17 and 19-mm sizes
- Locks in multiple positions with the flip of a lever
- 180 degree head rotation with 11 positions delivers serious flex
- Longer handle increases leverage
- 5 degree ratcheting swing arc gets things turning in tight spaces
- Full polish for easy clean up
- Clear markings put the right tool in your hands fast
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I jetted on down to my local Sears to take advantage of the Father's day (6/11/2011) special on these wrenches. I picked up both metric and inch sets for $64.99 each. When I got home and removed them from the packaging, I was saddened to read "Made in Tiawan" on the package. I could tell by handling the wrenches that the USA quality was no longer there. Wake up Sears and realize Craftsman's biggest selling point is "Made in the USA". Without that, you're just another bargain brand!
The wrenches have decent ratcheting action but the flex head is sloppy and flops around. The chrome is finish is okay. This set doesn't compare to the USA made one
These are quality tools that are comparable to Gear Wrench, Today's quality tools come from Japan, Germany & Taiwan pretty much in that order. As noted by other reviewers this set is missing 1-2 must have sizes that should be included albeit for a higher price. The MIA 14mm wrench is my most missed size. They are not fine tooth & if I counted correctly they have approx a 36 tooth count. The full polish is flawless on my set but I think the handles could use to be slightly thicker around the middle for added strength. The locks all function smooth and should withstand moderate normal mechanic type abuse. I plan to use a cheap box end to break nuts loose and for final tightening to prevent premature failure. I have wanted these for awhile and missed out on the USA made set but am still glad I purchased them.
this set of flexible locking wrenches is a life saver. i have an old volkswagen and there are some bolts you just can not get to with any other wrench. i am thinking about getting a standard set as well.
I have been watching these for quite some time. I have wanted to get them ever since borrowing a friend's set. They are well made, and do the job. I recommend.
Panama City Beach, FL
New Port Richey, FL
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.