Craftsman 7 pc. Metric T-Through Handle Ball End Hex Key SetItem# 00946384000 | Model# 46384
Specifications & Dimensions
|Ball End:||Ball end|
|Hex Key Type:||Hex|
Ratings & Reviews
Set includes 2.5 mm. hex keys, as well as 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 10 mm. ball end hex keys.
- Ball ends offer up to 25% tilt angle for expanded access in hard-to-reach areas
- Additional hex end protruding through handle for high torque applications
- Thick neck design offers greater torque strength
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
These T handle Allen Key sets work great. I am a machine operator where I work,and the 9in. length with the ball head enables me to really get into tight places at an angle. Thanks Craftsman!!
Las Vegas, NV
This Metric hex key set with ball end works great for those places where you can't access with a 90* angle. The handle gives you enough torque to tighten or loosen most hex fasteners.
The metric set of T-handles hex is great, Bought them to go with the standard set I already own. The ball end works great at hard to reach spots. Got them at a great rice also.
The handles on these are surprisingly comfortable. Having a ball-end in your arsenal is a good idea. It really helps you get into those odd spaces. Maybe not use these for very high torque situations, but I am not sure.
Sioux Falls, SD
I haven't used all of them but of the ones I have used they have been very nice to use. These are built very well. It was nice to have the length to get in a spot that I couldn't easily get to with the standard hex key tools.
Kansas City, MO
Paso Robles, CA
I purchased these along with the metric set about 3 months ago, both sets were made in the USA. Now a few days ago I ordered 2 more sets because the first had problems. They had bent shafts in both sets and I assumed this had occurred in shipping. I just now received the two new sets, both of them have bent shafts yet again and this time I look to see that they are now MADE IN CHINA.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.