Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.3|
|Product Type:||Bolt-out sets|
|Quantity in Set:||7 pc.|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
Ratings & Reviews
Works with your power drill to torque out stubborn and broken fasteners. Unique flexing action and shallow serration keeps swelling to a minimum and makes extraction more successful.
Self-centering tip has a bell-shaped drill head and will not walk or wander when drilling into broken bolts. Shortened length gives you better control in tight areas. Drills up to and including grade 8 and 10.9 class fasteners. Extractor is reusable. Drill body is made of M2 high speed tool steel. Extractor is H13 hot work die steel.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I've tried to use this set on a couple of different bolts that broke off on my ATV. Unfortunately, it did not work. I'm not totally dismissing the set as useful because it would perhaps work on less tight bolts.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Plus, members get $10 back in points with any tool purchase over $20, sold by Sears. Offer ends 07-Dec-2013 See details.