Specifications & Dimensions
|Quantity in Set:||7|
|Color/Finish:||Silver, full polish finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Full unlimited|
|Warranty Detail Link:||craftsman warranty|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.19|
Ratings & Reviews
7 pc. Standard Locking Ratcheting Wrench Set Takes Torque Where You Need It
Flexible, adaptive and tough, this Craftsman 7 pc combination wrench set delivers high tension turns, reaches around corners, and helps you get the job done. Whether you’re reaching behind an appliance, crawling under a sink or cramming your hands into the guts of an engine, this set’s featured 180 degree locking head rotation and grippy ratcheting box end twist nuts and bolts alike. And since the box end features a fine toothed ratcheting mechanism that requires only 5 degrees of swing to spin fasteners, even when all you have is a little wiggle room, you’ll get the job done right.
Built to last, this 7 pc. standard locking ratcheting wrench set is crafted from high tensile strength alloyed steel, features supportive pin pivots and is backed by the long standing power of the Craftsman Forever Warranty. So no matter how many jobs you have to do, no matter how many hours you spend reaching and stretching to get them done, this set delivers with fast flexing, high torque strength you can count on. Toss it in your kit and work with tools you can trust for life.
- Craftsman 7 pc Combination Wrench Set includes sizes: 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8 and 3/4 in.
- Locks in multiple positions with just the flip of a lever
- 180 degree head rotation features 11 working positions
- Longer handle increases torque and leverage
- 5 degree ratcheting swing arc gets the job done in tight spaces
- Full polish finish cleans-up fast after the dirtiest jobs
- Ratcheting box end delivers constant contact to fasteners
- Lifetime warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on February 16, 2009