Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||5.38 in. x 9.5 in. x 10.5 in.|
|Shank Length (in.):||2.9|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.5|
|Included with Item:|
|Handle Type:||Plastic Grip|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Drive Size:||3/16 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 11/32 in.|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
7-pc Standard Nut Driver Set is a Great Household Companion
For those odd jobs around the house that are more of a quick fix than a day-long project, the Craftsman 7-pc standard nut driver set is a great workday companion. It's perfect for when you don't need a ton of torque but need a speedy grip. With sockets in the most popular sizes, from 3/16 to a half inch, you'll find something that will do most anything you need to do, from working around the engine to making quick work little jobs around the house.
The 7-pc standard nut driver set comes in a compact zipper case that keeps you organized and ready to travel when duty calls. The color-coded plastic handles let you see at a glance which tool you need, while the alloy steel shafts and sockets are built to last. A solid set that makes working on fuel systems, appliances and electronics fast and easy, add it to your kit and get the grip that gets the job done.
- The Craftsman 7-pc standard nut driver set includes: 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16 and 1/2 in. sizes
- The sockets and shafts are crafted from long-lasting alloy steel
- Color-coded handles let you quickly identify the right tool for the job
- Plastic handles are lightweight and easy to grip
- Zipper case also included for easy organization
- Backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This same set has been around for many, many years. Know why? Because it is a good set to have when you're working on something that doesn't require any more torque than you can provide by hand. Electronics is why I bought my first set many years ago. Since then I have lost some by attrition (mostly someone borrowed them) so it was time to replenish the stock.
I suppose, if it ain't broke, don't fix it applies with these tools since they are identical to the ones I remember! Trust me, this is a good thing. Now-a-days we use them to fix stuff around the house from washing machine timers to bicycle reflectors and all things between. I can't be without this set and you can't either!
The Craftsman 7 pc. nut driver set is a great addition to any mechanics tool set that just has random small jobs that need to be performed. As with any Craftsman tools, these tools are handy, durable and will last for years.
I recently moved into a new job, so I needed to find all the right tools for my line of duty. I found everything I needed at the store. Good quality and good prices!
Have used craftsman tools for many years now and this is my first nut driver set. So what was I waiting for awesome set of tools fit your hand and they are craftsman so you know they are tuff. Thank you craftsman for making the best tools out there
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.