Specifications & Dimensions
|Ball End:||Ball end|
|Hex Key Type:||Hex|
Ratings & Reviews
Set includes: 3/32 and 7/64 in. hex keys, as well as 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4 in. ball end hex keys.
- Ball ends offer up to 25% tilt angle for expanded access in hard-to-reach areas
- Additional hex end protruding through handle for high torque applications
- Thick neck design offers greater torque strength
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Haven't had too much of a chance to try these out, but they seem nice. The old Craftsman models had a reputation for being a little soft on the heads, so hopefully these new outsourced ones will hold up better.
Sioux Falls, SD
I haven't used all of them but of the ones I have used they have been very nice to use. These are built very well. It was nice to have the length to get in a spot that I couldn't easily get to with the standard hex key tools.
Kansas City, MO
Nice, thick handles. Competitively price. I bought this and the Metric set on sale, so it was a really good deal (cheaper than comparative products and I didn't have to wait to get it).
Paso Robles, CA
I purchased these along with the metric set about 3 months ago, both sets were made in the USA. Now a few days ago I ordered 2 more sets because the first had problems. They had bent shafts in both sets and I assumed this had occurred in shipping. I just now received the two new sets, both of them have bent shafts yet again and this time I look to see that they are now MADE IN CHINA.
I recieved this set as a gift from my 6 year old son. I told him what I needed and he picked them out for me. When I got them home I was very disappointed to see a "Made in China" label on them. I buy Craftsman for "Made in the USA". If we don't see any improvement in that I may start looking elsewhere.
The tee handle allens are so much better than regular because they have the advantage of torque from the longer handle and are comfortable on the user. The ball end is so much better at tightening in restricted places and off angles. Beats the old style wrenches hands down.
Wrightsville Beach, NC
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 30-Aug-2014 See details.