Craftsman 7 pc. Standard T-Through Handle Ball End Hex Key SetItem# 00946383000 | Model# 46383
Specifications & Dimensions
|Ball End:||Ball end|
|Hex Key Type:||Hex|
Ratings & Reviews
Set includes: 3/32 and 7/64 in. hex keys, as well as 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4 in. ball end hex keys.
- Ball ends offer up to 25% tilt angle for expanded access in hard-to-reach areas
- Additional hex end protruding through handle for high torque applications
- Thick neck design offers greater torque strength
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Craftsman 7 pc. Standard T-Through Handle Ball End Hex Key Set, Red Handle, #46383, 12/20/09, USA, $19.99
Comfortable Grip. Better torque strength for me. I used a pair of 6" peg hooks to hang them by size in my shop. I used mineral oil on them before I put them on my peg hooks. Outstanding easy opening packaging...Thank you. The bright Red handle is nice looking. Easy to read size on the handle. Some of the Craftsman replacement numbers on the hex shank were so small that they were hard to read even with a magnification glass. Some unreadable numbers on the shank like 3/32? The standard set was harder to read than the Metric set. Made in USA.
Should come with a good tool holder as the case is way to awkward to use as a storage. Not worth the regular retail price but I bought on sale and at that sale price it was a good buy.
personally, I am not a fan of "t-through handle" drivers. its a great idea, but I rarely use the smaller end other than sticking myself with it due to the size of my hands. these are comfortable to use, and they do a fantastic job of driving hex heads with ease. I prefer these over "l-keys" any day.
Used these on various projects including constant adjustments on my lathe, but the best testament I have to how they perform is taking apart a rusty twenty year old swing set. The bolts were all rusty to... somewhere, and with the extra leverage I gained from using these I was able to get everyone out with ease without striping/deforming any of them.
I was working on my Harley Davidson motorcycle and needed a better set of torx drivers. So I went up to Sears and found these. I am very pleased with the design and function. No stripped screws on my Harley!
West Bridgewater, MA
Had looked at numerous brands to replace my original hex set and wanted T-handles instead. Looked at other brands and decided that Craftsman had the best price compared to the Truck brands that I was looking at.
Haven't had too much of a chance to try these out, but they seem nice. The old Craftsman models had a reputation for being a little soft on the heads, so hopefully these new outsourced ones will hold up better.
Sioux Falls, SD
I haven't used all of them but of the ones I have used they have been very nice to use. These are built very well. It was nice to have the length to get in a spot that I couldn't easily get to with the standard hex key tools.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.