Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Shank Length (in.):||4|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.54|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Drive Size:||5 mm, 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
T-Handle Nut Drivers in 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11-mm sizes.
- Ergonomic no-slip cushion grip for added comfort.
- The T-Handle provides additional leverage for greater torque strength.
- Alloy sockets and shafts.
- Color coded for easy identification.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I have no issue with anything on the construction of these tools. They feel solid in the hand, and the chrome is put on nicely. I tried some of the sizes, and they fit perfectly on the nut.
Calumet City, IL
I cannot believe how handy these are when you are working on something. They fit the hand well and allow your other hand to steady the bolt, screw, or nut that you are working on. The only thing I might change is to get a magnetizer / demagnetizer to help. The color coding is handy too when you are looking for the right size, and they are marked well also
Fairview Heights, IL
I really do like the T-handle set a lot! The only thing that I would do regarding ANY improvements, would be to make the shafts a little longer. (Maybe another couple of inches!). Maybe make a separate set that is a longer version for greater reach in tight places.
These are not worth $40 in my opinion, because I don't find myself using them very much. However, if you can find them on sale, I would go for it. It's much easer to simply pull out a 10mm socket, instead of searching around for these tools, but sometimes they fit the job perfectly. Outstanding quality, made in the USA, wonderful tools.
These are not worth $40 in my opinion, because I don't find myself using them very much. However, if you can find them on sale, I would go for it.
It's much easer to simply pull out a 10mm socket, instead of searching around for these tools, but sometimes they fit the job perfectly.
Outstanding quality, made in the USA, wonderful tools.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools, reflected in price shown, Sold by Sears! Offer ends 20-Sep-2014 See details.