Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Shank Length (in.):||4|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.54|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Drive Size:||5 mm, 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Get the Job Done with the Craftsman 7 pc. Twist Handle Nut Driver Set Metric
This Craftsman 7 pc. T-handle nut driver set metric gives you the specialized tools for your specialized job. The set contains 7 T-handle nut drivers in sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 mm. Each driver has a color-coded handle, making it easy to spot and grab the tool you need. The drivers feature no-slip, ergonomically designed handles, so they are comfortable to hold and stay firmly in place.
The Craftsman 7 pc. twist handle nut driver set metric features a T-design that provides extra leverage for greater torque strength, so you'll finish the task at hand more quickly and with less effort. The driver sockets and shafts are made of alloy for durability and strength. These tools are made and backed by Craftsman, so you know you can rely on their precision, efficiency and durability.
- The Craftsman 7 pc. T-handle nut driver set metric comes in seven different sizes
- Drivers are sized 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 mm for a variety of tasks
- Each individual driver has a color-coded handle so you can quickly identify the one you need
- Ergonomically designed handles feel comfortable in your hand
- No-slip grip keeps the driver steady
- T-design delivers additional leverage to increase torque strength
- Alloy shafts and sockets provide durability and strength
- Manufactured and backed by Craftsman quality and guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I have no issue with anything on the construction of these tools. They feel solid in the hand, and the chrome is put on nicely. I tried some of the sizes, and they fit perfectly on the nut.
Calumet City, IL
I cannot believe how handy these are when you are working on something. They fit the hand well and allow your other hand to steady the bolt, screw, or nut that you are working on. The only thing I might change is to get a magnetizer / demagnetizer to help. The color coding is handy too when you are looking for the right size, and they are marked well also
Fairview Heights, IL
I really do like the T-handle set a lot! The only thing that I would do regarding ANY improvements, would be to make the shafts a little longer. (Maybe another couple of inches!). Maybe make a separate set that is a longer version for greater reach in tight places.
These are not worth $40 in my opinion, because I don't find myself using them very much. However, if you can find them on sale, I would go for it. It's much easer to simply pull out a 10mm socket, instead of searching around for these tools, but sometimes they fit the job perfectly. Outstanding quality, made in the USA, wonderful tools.
These are not worth $40 in my opinion, because I don't find myself using them very much. However, if you can find them on sale, I would go for it.
It's much easer to simply pull out a 10mm socket, instead of searching around for these tools, but sometimes they fit the job perfectly.
Outstanding quality, made in the USA, wonderful tools.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.