Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||7|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in., 3/8 in.|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Material:||Chrome vanadium steel|
Ratings & Reviews
The 7 Pc. Torx Bit Socket Set Makes Moving Specialized Bolts Easy
Projects that require special sockets may not come around often, but when they do, this Craftsman 7 pc. 1/4 and 3/8 socket set is always ready. Featuring a high strength alloyed steel build, the protection of a black oxide finish and clear markings that make finding the right size fasteners fast and easy, this set is a solid addition to any garage or tool box. Whether you’re a weekend pro, or spend your days wrenching on engines, it delivers the muscle you need to even the toughest Torx bolts, and since every piece of this set is backed by the power of Craftsman’s Forever Guarantee, it’ll be ready for any job that comes up, for life.
Easy to swap between ratchets, nut drivers, torque wrenches and an army of extensions, this versatile 7 pc. Torx bit socket set gets bolts moving in hard to reach areas, while the rugged design ensures that when you need to put a little muscle behind the wrench, you can. A solid set that comes organized in molded tray, stick this set in your box, and when a job comes up that needs specialty tools, get it done with Craftsman.
- Craftsman 6 piece socket set includes: ( T15, T20, T25) 1/4 in. sizes, (T30, T40,
- T45 and T50) 3/8 in. sizes
- Organized in a molded plastic tray included
- Coated in black oxide, Torx ends resist rust for serious longevity
- Smooth polished ends wipe clean
- Clearly marked for rapid identification
- Sockets wipe clean easily after the toughest jobs
- Rugged alloyed steel build holds up to high torsion pressures
- Works easily with torque wrenches and ratchets
- Guaranteed Forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
The typical Craftsman quality you have come to expect. Handy to have around for situations that are too high torque for Torx Screwdrivers. I highly recommend.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I have many Craftsman tools. Always need torx bits, can't have too many, use them for cars and carpentry. This kit includes the most used bits. The only common one missing is the T-27. The bits are not replaceable but as they have a lifetime warrantee, it's no big deal. I can have a set in every toolbox.
Another great Torx bit set from Craftsman. I use this set constantly when ripping apart my Harley and it has not failed yet. Unlock other brands these tips stand up to all sorts of pressure. Yes they wear down but not nearly as fast. Plus you get the great Craftsman warranty so I never have to worry.
This is a great set that comes with a handy plastic carry tray. The sockets themselves are strong, and they fit like they are supposed to in the torx heads. Lifetime warranty, too.
Imperial Beach, CA
Imperial Beach, CA
Oak Harbor, WA
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools, reflected in price shown, Sold by Sears! Offer ends 20-Sep-2014 See details.