Craftsman 7 pc. Torx Bit Socket Set, 1/4 and 3/8 in. DriveItem# 00934449000 | Model# 34449
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||7|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in., 3/8 in.|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Material:||Chrome vanadium steel|
Ratings & Reviews
The 7 Pc. Torx Bit Socket Set Makes Moving Specialized Bolts Easy
Projects that require special sockets may not come around often, but when they do, this Craftsman 7 pc. 1/4 and 3/8 socket set is always ready. Featuring a high strength alloyed steel build, the protection of a black oxide finish and clear markings that make finding the right size fasteners fast and easy, this set is a solid addition to any garage or tool box. Whether you’re a weekend pro, or spend your days wrenching on engines, it delivers the muscle you need to even the toughest Torx bolts, and since every piece of this set is backed by the power of Craftsman’s Forever Guarantee, it’ll be ready for any job that comes up, for life.
Easy to swap between ratchets, nut drivers, torque wrenches and an army of extensions, this versatile 7 pc. Torx bit socket set gets bolts moving in hard to reach areas, while the rugged design ensures that when you need to put a little muscle behind the wrench, you can. A solid set that comes organized in molded tray, stick this set in your box, and when a job comes up that needs specialty tools, get it done with Craftsman.
- Craftsman 6 piece socket set includes: ( T15, T20, T25) 1/4 in. sizes, (T30, T40,
- T45 and T50) 3/8 in. sizes
- Organized in a molded plastic tray included
- Coated in black oxide, Torx ends resist rust for serious longevity
- Smooth polished ends wipe clean
- Clearly marked for rapid identification
- Sockets wipe clean easily after the toughest jobs
- Rugged alloyed steel build holds up to high torsion pressures
- Works easily with torque wrenches and ratchets
- Guaranteed Forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I snapped off my no-name brand T30 Torx bit while changing my struts so I decided to head to the local Sears to purchase a replacement. Due to various SYWR points incentives I ended up purchasing this entire set which was a good deal. However, the T30 Torx bit from this set snapped off MUCH easier than the no-name brand I snapped off earlier. Very disappointing. Ended up grabbing the bolt from the back side with a vice grips.
The typical Craftsman quality you have come to expect. Handy to have around for situations that are too high torque for Torx Screwdrivers. I highly recommend.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I have many Craftsman tools. Always need torx bits, can't have too many, use them for cars and carpentry. This kit includes the most used bits. The only common one missing is the T-27. The bits are not replaceable but as they have a lifetime warrantee, it's no big deal. I can have a set in every toolbox.
Another great Torx bit set from Craftsman. I use this set constantly when ripping apart my Harley and it has not failed yet. Unlock other brands these tips stand up to all sorts of pressure. Yes they wear down but not nearly as fast. Plus you get the great Craftsman warranty so I never have to worry.
This is a great set that comes with a handy plastic carry tray. The sockets themselves are strong, and they fit like they are supposed to in the torx heads. Lifetime warranty, too.
Imperial Beach, CA
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 23-Feb-2015 See details.