Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.9|
|Length (in.):||5.31 in.|6.06 in.|6.19 in.|6.56 in.|7 in.|7.63 in.|8.69 in.|
|Metric Opening Size:||10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 17 mm|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Quantity in Set:||7|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
Ratings & Reviews
Be Prepared with 7 Piece Metric Wrench Set
This Craftsman 7 Piece Metric Wrench Set will come in handy for all kinds of projects. Each wrench has a universial tooth design that can grip six different size nuts and bolts. The wrench heads are angled at 15 degrees to allow for plenty of knucle room and extra leverage when tackling stubborn jobs in tight spaces. The wrench beam is rounded and thicker to proivide a more comfortable and stronger grip. Sizes include 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17mm.
The 7 Piece Metric Wrench Set is crafted to last forever. Each wrench as a reinforced open end that reduces tip spread and rounding of fasteners when under heavy pressure. The high contrast markings make it easy to spot the right size when you need. Built with legendary Craftsman quality and covered by the traditional lifetime Craftsman warranty.
- Craftsman 7 Piece Metric Wrench Set is essential equipment for any handyman
- The universial tooth design can grip six different sized nuts and bolts
- Grip sizes include Hex 6pt, Square 4pt, Hex 12pt, External TorxR, Spline, and partially rounded hex 6pt
- Angled wrench head provides extra knuckle room and more leverage
- Good tools for tackling stubborn nuts or bolts in tight spaces
- Rounded thicker wrench beam provides a more comfortable, stronger grip
- Reinforced open end reduces tip spread and rounding of fasteners
- High contrast markings let you quickly identify the right size wrench for the job
- Craftsman durability and quality
- Backed by lifetime Craftsman warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 12, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I've read a number of reviews on here that seem to relate everything made overseas as being junk. Well, I have been working with my hands for 35+ years and I love these wrenches. It is nice that they will grip to a bolt regardless of its condition.
Don't let the poor-mouthers fool you! These tools are designed to meet Craftsman's high standard for quality and durability. You'll soon find them to be a valuable addition to you toolbox.
Buyer beware - these are not genuine Craftsman wrenches nor are they made in the USA. These are cheap Chinese wrenches that have a poor finish and even worse fit on most fasteners. It's really a shame that "Craftman Innovation" now means importing cheap Chinese junk and slapping on the Craftsman name as if most consumers wouldn't know the difference. Pick one up, put it in your hand and even at their low price, I'd almost guarantee you'll put these back on the store shelf. I am really sad to see Craftsman tarnish their name with such an inferior product.
Well its craftsman what more really needs to be said. We didn't own a metric set and my husband says this will come in really handy. Again Sears comes thru.
I bought these for my son. They are very heavy and nice. They seem like they would hold up to the job needed. The price is a plus along with it being Craftsman brand.
Great product. I really needed a sturdy pair of wrenches. They're great for mechanical and household work. I also bought the standard set, because for more house related adjustments.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Broad Brook, CT
Boynton Beach, FL
Oklahoma City, OK
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- BONUS DAYS Event! Extra 5% OR 12 months special financing on purchases over $299 with Sears Card. Offer ends 24-Jul-2014 See details.