Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.9|
|Length (in.):||5.31 in.|6.06 in.|6.19 in.|6.56 in.|7 in.|7.63 in.|8.69 in.|
|Metric Opening Size:||10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 17 mm|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Quantity in Set:||7|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 7 Pc. Metric Wrench Set Is High Quality and Versatile
The Craftsman 7 pc. metric universal wrench set comes in handy for all sorts of projects around the house and on a job site. Each wrench has a universal tooth design that can grip six different nuts and bolts sizes. With 15-degree angled wrench heads, you have ample space to get into tight spots and work stubborn nuts and bolts loose without worrying about scraping your knuckles. The wrenches also have reinforced open ends to decrease tip spreading and fastener rounding in heavy pressure situations.
The Craftsman 7 pc. metric wrench set boasts a rounded, thick wrench beam to ensure a comfortable, strong grip. Each wrench has a high contrast marking that makes it easy to spot the right size when you need it. If you're working in a dimly lit work environment, you won't have any problem grabbing the correct tool. With a lifetime Craftsman warranty, this is the only wrench set that you'll ever have to buy.
- Get the essential tools for tightening and loosening nuts and bolts with the Craftsman 7 pc. metric universal wrench set
- Ideal for personal and professional use for a wide variety of projects
- Sizes: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 17mm
- Feature a 15-degree angled wrench head that provides extra knuckle room and heightened leverage
- Rounded, thick wrench beam offers a strong, comfortable grip
- Reinforced open end reduces tip spreading and fastener rounding
- High contrast markings for quick tool identification in virtually any work setting
- Built with renowned Craftsman durability and quality
- Includes a traditional lifetime Craftsman warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 12, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I've read a number of reviews on here that seem to relate everything made overseas as being junk. Well, I have been working with my hands for 35+ years and I love these wrenches. It is nice that they will grip to a bolt regardless of its condition.
Don't let the poor-mouthers fool you! These tools are designed to meet Craftsman's high standard for quality and durability. You'll soon find them to be a valuable addition to you toolbox.
Buyer beware - these are not genuine Craftsman wrenches nor are they made in the USA. These are cheap Chinese wrenches that have a poor finish and even worse fit on most fasteners. It's really a shame that "Craftman Innovation" now means importing cheap Chinese junk and slapping on the Craftsman name as if most consumers wouldn't know the difference. Pick one up, put it in your hand and even at their low price, I'd almost guarantee you'll put these back on the store shelf. I am really sad to see Craftsman tarnish their name with such an inferior product.
Well its craftsman what more really needs to be said. We didn't own a metric set and my husband says this will come in really handy. Again Sears comes thru.
I bought these for my son. They are very heavy and nice. They seem like they would hold up to the job needed. The price is a plus along with it being Craftsman brand.
Great product. I really needed a sturdy pair of wrenches. They're great for mechanical and household work. I also bought the standard set, because for more house related adjustments.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Broad Brook, CT
Boynton Beach, FL
Oklahoma City, OK
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.