Craftsman 7 pc. Universal Wrench Set - StandardItem# 00914018000 | Model# 32207
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.65|
|Length (in.):||4.44 in.|5.31 in.|6.06 in.|6.56 in.|7 in.|7.94 in.|8.69 in.|
|SAE Opening Size:||5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in.|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Quantity in Set:||7|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
Ratings & Reviews
7-Piece Universal Wrench Set Ensures You Always Have the Right Tool for the Job
For one low price, thisCraftsman 7-Piece Universal Wrench Set provides you with seven essential tools, growing your tool collection and ensuring you always have the right size wrench on hand. After all, nothing throws a wrench in the works like not having the right tool for the job. This universal wrench set includes seven standard sizes (5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8 and 11/16 inches). Adding to the versatility of this tool set is the universal tooth design, which grips six different types of nuts and bolts for a nearly exponential number of applications.
This user-friendly7-Piece Universal Wrench Set was designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. Each wrench features a 15-degree angled head for better leverage and knuckle clearance. It also offers easily identifiable high-contrast size markings and a thicker, rounder beam for added comfort and durability. You know these babies are designed to last, because they're guaranteed forever-and you just can't beat that.
- This Craftsman 7-Piece Universal Wrench Set gives you seven versatile tools in one affordably priced set
- Universal wrench set includes seven wrenches
- Universal tooth design fits six different types of nuts and bolts (Hex 6pt; Square 4pt; Hex 12pt; External Torx; Spline; and Partially Rounded Hex 6pt)
- 15-degree angled head for better leverage and knuckle clearance
- Thicker, rounder beam for improved comfort and strength
- Reinforced open end reduces tip spread and rounding of fasteners under heavy loads
- High-contrast marking for easy size identification
- Wrench sizes: 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8 and 11/16 inches
- Fully assembled
- Guaranteed forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 12, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I had them in my hand at my local store ready to purchase them when I saw they were made in China, I promptly put them back. Too bad cause it seems like a good idea. The store manager was very nice and said they were made to craftsman specs as far as quality, I told her that they weren't made to my specs. I wrote sears, and they gave me a generic reply "thank you for your concerns regarding the tools being made in china, we will pass the info to the proper channels". Dear sears executives, I will not purchase Craftsman tools that are made in China. I hope some of you are reading this.
I am a new homeowner and have been purchasing hand tools over the past couple of years to upgrade my collection. These wrenches are perfect for working on just about anything.
San Antonio, TX
This type and design of wrenches are super tough. I am so impressed and satisfied with this type of wrenches. They are good enough to be part of the "TOUGH TEAM"
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I bought these for my son. It's a nice price and seems it would be a great tool to have so you don't have to keep running back and forth to the toolbox. I also bought my husband a set.
Allen Park, MI
These are the best all around wrench set you can get. The fact that it can handle so many different points makes this the only set I need to grab and go to do a repair. They look good and the holder keeps them all in one place.
Copperas Cove, TX
I purchased the Craftsman 7 piece Universal Wrench Set - Standard and I know it's an excellent choise because before that I also purchased the Craftsman Universal Wrench Set - Metric and I use it regularly. And I've told other mechanics about it.
West Point, VA
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Discount reflected in price shown Offer ends 25-Oct-2014 See details.