Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||23 W x 3 D x 8.5 H in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.95|
|Pocket Size(s):||Varied Sizes|
|Total Number of Pockets:||7|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 7-Pocket Canvas Apron Is Like an Extra Hand
Carpenters and electricians often work and move over a large area at a time, and as a result, most of them use a 7-pocket canvas apron. Since there is no place for them to lay their tools when they are not in use, and since it would be awkward to scoot a table around wherever they go, most of these men use a pocket apron like a second pair of hands. The job gets done considerably faster when they have the tools they need at their fingertips and don't have to spend time looking for them.
All of the pockets in the Craftsman 7 -canvas apron have a PVC0-reinforced bottom to protect them from unnecessary wear and tear. Besides that, the apron is made of reinforced canvas and suede material that promises you extra durability. With a heavy-duty fabric hammer holder on each side of the apron, it works well whether you are right-handed or left-handed.
- The 7-pocket canvas apron is used as a second pair of hands
- Allows the job to get done considerably faster because each tool is in its place
- Made of reinforced canvas and suede material that promises extra durability
- Each pocket has a PVC-reinforced bottom to protect them from unnecessary wear and tear
- Has a heavy-duty fabric hammer holder on each side of the apron
Added on August 01, 2012
Overall, others give this:
This nail apron was just what I was looking for when doing various woodworking projects that require the use of nails and/or screws. The apron has enough pockets for the variety of sizes and types I typically use. The apron is sturdily made and should serve me well for many years to come. I am satisfied with my purchase and would recommend this product to anyone that has a need for more than a run of the mill low quality apron.
Needed a durable, economical tool belt for a mission project, and occasional use in home projects. Everything else I looked at seemed to be professional grade and price. This is a durable, adjustable, and lighter weight (packed well but held up in ugly weather) item, that I would recommend to others looking for something similar. Great value.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.