Specifications & Dimensions
|Able to Cut:||Wood|
|Blade Length:||70-1/2 in.|
|Blade Width:||3/8 in.|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||Multiple|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||High Speed Steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 70-1/2 In. Band Saw Blade 3 Pack Offers Multiple Options When You Need to Make a Cut
Your Craftsman 70-1/2 in. band saw blade 3pk has three blades that will fit any standard 70-1/2 in. band set up. Each blade in the set has a different width and a different tooth per inch count. This will help you when need something with more or fewer teeth.
With the Craftsman 70-1/2 in. band saw blade 3 pack, you get three quality band saw replacement blades backed by a Craftsman official warranty. The sizes of your three blades are 1/8 in. x 15T, 1/4 in. x 6T and 3/8 in. x 6T. From a normal tooth with deep gussets for removal of waste to small teeth that will saw anything into a fine powder, you will have what you need when it comes time to work.
- Craftsman 70-1/2 in. band saw blade 3pk is protected by an official Craftsman warranty
- One of the blades measures 1/8 in. x 15T for your finer pieces
- The 1/4 in. x 6T blade will do fine for most typical cuts
- The 3/8 in. x 6T blade is similar to the 1/4" blade and will work in most situations
- Sears Exclusive item so you will only find this particular set of blades for sale at Sears
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The cost of the 3 pack blades has doubled since I bought the saw. I only use 3/8" So now I have to pay $33 for one usable blade that snaps easily cutting a soft fir 2x4.... The 3/8" blade is not offered as a single. NO ONE ELSE SELLS THE 70 1/2" blade. Probably a custom size so you're forced to buy replacements only from sears. I wish I had bought a Band saw with a more common blade size and from a company whose stores are not staffed by people who know nothing about what they a e selling.
Great backup set of blades. Used in limited capacity to re-saw, straight cut and curve cut. Sharp out of the package and fit my Craftsman 10" bandsaw. Track straight when cutting.
good assortment works well for rough cut and scroll and smoothcuts just hope they stay sharp and hold up well. Only had them for a short while therefor the 4 star rating.
Well made component for my 10" band saw. Haven't tried the 1/8" and 1/4" blades but I have been cutting teakwood both crossgrain & with grain with the 3/8" and have no complaints
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.