Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Doors:||2|
|Door Type:||Dual swing|
|Number of Windows:||None|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Color/Finish:||Vanilla with slate roof|
|Capacity (Cu. Ft.):||70|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Coverage in Sq. Ft.:||Less than 50 sq. ft.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||125|
|Package Weight (lbs.):||131|
|Door Opening Width (In.):||62.75|
|Peak Height (ft.):||4.3|
|Sidewall Height (ft.):||4.3|
|Door Width:||More than 4 ft.|
Ratings & Reviews
Store Everything in One Place with the Handy Craftsman Refuse Shed.
The Craftsman 70 cu ft refuse shed is great for storing lawn and garden supplies, tools, smaller bicycles, patio cushions and more. It's large enough to hold two 96-gallon garbage containers and includes a convenient floor ramp for easy wheeling in and out. Boasting a steel-reinforced roof and durable, double-wall resin sides, it delivers the weather-resistant durability to store and protect your prized possessions season after season. Easy, one-handed lift lid with gas assist gives you quick access of your possessions.
The Craftsman refuse shed offers a tidy 70 cu.-ft. capacity for storing your essential equipment. A dual swing door with a 63-1/2 in. W x 46-1/2 in. H opening provides easy, in-and-out access to your equipment. A peak height of 4.3 ft. with an 5.9-ft. width gives you plenty of room to move around and organize. Metal hinges and pad-lockable, 3-door locking system (lock not included) keep your equipment safe and protected. Plus, with an overall weight of 125 lbs. and an overall ground coverage of less than 50 sq. ft., you can rest assured that your storage shed will sit firmly in place without taking up much space.
- Boasting a lockable metal latch to keep the lid from lifting in the wind, the Craftsman 70 Cu Ft Refuse Shed discourages critters from rummaging through garbage
- Assembled dimensions of 5 ft. 10-1/2 in. W x 3 ft. 8-1/4 in. D x 4 ft. 4 in. H and a 70 cu.-ft. capacity to store all of your small essential equipment
- Steel-reinforced roof and durable, double-wall resin construction stands up to all weather conditions
- Easy one-handed lift lid with gas assist provides easy access to gear
- Great for storing up to two 96-gallon waste containers and other outdoor items
- Three-door locking system and padlock ready (lock not included) to protect your items from wind and pesky critters
- Dual swing door with a more-than 4-ft. door width for easy in and out
- Weighs 125 lbs.
- Some assembly required
- Less than 50 sq. ft. of coverage won't take up large space in your backyard
Added on December 12, 2012
Overall, others give this:
This is a well constructed shed able to bear the Craftsman name. It was an excellent buy as I found it on sale as well as had a Craftsman club discount and paid only $330. It went together very easy and had good directions. Although I consider myself very handy, it still took me over an hour to fully assemble. It has ample storage space for my 22" push mower gas blower, gas weedeater, fertilizer spreader, gas cans, and smaller garden miscellaneous. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is it's resin/plastic which can look cheap, this has a nice appearence.
- EXTRA 5% Off OR Special Financing available on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears Card. Offer ends 22-May-2013 See details.