Craftsman 5' 10.5'' x 3' 8.25'' Refuse ShedItem# 07165008000 | Model# CBMS4700
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Coverage in Sq. Ft.:||Less than 50 sq. ft.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||125|
|Package Weight (lbs.):||131|
|Door Opening Width (In.):||62.75|
|Peak Height (ft.):||4.3|
|Sidewall Height (ft.):||4.3|
|Door Width:||More than 4 ft.|
|Number of Doors:||2|
|Door Type:||Dual swing|
|Number of Windows:||None|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Color/Finish:||Vanilla with slate roof|
|Capacity (Cu. Ft.):||70|
|General Warranty:||10 Year|
Ratings & Reviews
Store Everything in One Place with the Handy Craftsman Refuse Shed.
The Craftsman 70 cu ft refuse shed is great for storing lawn and garden supplies, tools, smaller bicycles, patio cushions and more. It's large enough to hold two 96-gallon garbage containers and includes a convenient floor ramp for easy wheeling in and out. Boasting a steel-reinforced roof and durable, double-wall resin sides, it delivers the weather-resistant durability to store and protect your prized possessions season after season. Easy, one-handed lift lid with gas assist gives you quick access of your possessions.
The Craftsman refuse shed offers a tidy 70 cu.-ft. capacity for storing your essential equipment. A dual swing door with a 63-1/2 in. W x 46-1/2 in. H opening provides easy, in-and-out access to your equipment. A peak height of 4.3 ft. with an 5.9-ft. width gives you plenty of room to move around and organize. Metal hinges and pad-lockable, 3-door locking system (lock not included) keep your equipment safe and protected. Plus, with an overall weight of 125 lbs. and an overall ground coverage of less than 50 sq. ft., you can rest assured that your storage shed will sit firmly in place without taking up much space.
- Boasting a lockable metal latch to keep the lid from lifting in the wind, the Craftsman 70 Cu Ft Refuse Shed discourages critters from rummaging through garbage
- Assembled dimensions of 5 ft. 10-1/2 in. W x 3 ft. 8-1/4 in. D x 4 ft. 4 in. H and a 70 cu.-ft. capacity to store all of your small essential equipment
- Steel-reinforced roof and durable, double-wall resin construction stands up to all weather conditions
- Easy one-handed lift lid with gas assist provides easy access to gear
- Great for storing up to two 96-gallon waste containers and other outdoor items
- Three-door locking system and padlock ready (lock not included) to protect your items from wind and pesky critters
- Dual swing door with a more-than 4-ft. door width for easy in and out
- Weighs 125 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Less than 50 sq. ft. of coverage won't take up large space in your backyard
Added on December 12, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I purchased this item on clearance in my local store. I thought that it was a shed. Misreading the sizing, totally my fault. It was only like a toy box for outside. Not as big as I had hoped but looks like it could be a sturdy outside box to store things in.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
As with all plastic parts held together with metal stays, this one is no different, it has a tendency to sag in the hot sun. This is okay if that is good for your yard and you don't care how it looks.
Assembled easily and very good instructions on the materials for a base which I would recommend for this shed. It held my two 96 gallon garbage cans with room to spar.
Staten Island, NY
I bought this shed for an adult tricycle (which is smaller than most adult bikes.) This was just right; there was enough room for the trike & my tire pump. It feels sturdy and stays dry in the rain. I like the pneumatic arms on the lid, though they can make it difficult to close, if you are not so tall. (I'm 5'8" & it's fine for me, but an average size woman might have some trouble.) It can accept a lock, but the latch is a little hard to handle. All in all, I am happy with the purchase.
the wind kept blowing over my trash cans, this was to keep it from doing that and it does a great job. The latch has to be fiddled with to make sure the top doesn't open but overall a nice addition. Keeps my yard clean.
I purchased it approximately one year ago and the door pin that fits into the metal hinge is plastic and it broke. I have been trying to order a new door and have been on hold with sears for 30 minutes being shuffled around from department to department.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.