Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Socket Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Socket Size:||7 mm|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Materials & Finishes:|
Ratings & Reviews
Master the Angles with the Craftsman 7mm Socket, 6-point
The 7mm Socket, 6 pt. allows you to work at multiple angles making it easier to reach nuts and bolts tucked deep inside your car’s engine or bolts lodged awkwardly underneath your kitchen sink.
The Craftsman 7mm Socket, 6 point is made from drop forged steel and can take on the tough jobs. It's guaranteed forever.
- Work at multiple angles with the 7mm 6 pt. Socket
- 7mm socket size
- 1/4" drive size
- 6 points of contact
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
High quality 7mm 6-point USA made flex socket. This flex socket can reach some places where a regular universal joint and socket cant. The build quality and chrome are excellent
As the title says. You can do it without this swivel... But you're going to hate life it you try!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I have a 2000 Lightning. They have 7mm screws that hold down the coilpacks. On the driver side, one screw is under the fuel pressure regulator. So you can either remove the fuel rail and risk ripping orings. Oh and I'd you think about getting a mechanic to change the plugs, you will easily pay between $350-$450
Better than the Snap? brand I owned and at a quarter of the price. Good design allows access to really tight places on engines allowing removal of pert without removing half the engine. It is Craftsman so Guaranteed for life and get a replacement that or the next day.
Colorado Springs, CO
This tool is perfect for the job that I needed to do. Working on tune-ups and radiators tight spaces this is a time saver. The price was perfect as my brother bought the same tool and paid 5 time the price I paid. Sorry I cant do 250 words but I am straight to the point. The tool and price were perfect.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! Get $5 back in Shop Your Way Points with a qualifying $50 Tool Purchase.Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.