Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||89|
|Lock Type Included:||N/A|
|Capacity cu. in.:||N/A|
|Load Rated To (lbs.):||N/A|
|Mountable To:||Bench top|
|Number of Compartments:||N/A|
|Material:||Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF)|
|Assembly Required:||Fully Assembled|
|Drawer Load Capacity (lbs.):||N/A|
Ratings & Reviews
A Solid Start with the 8' MDF Work Surface
When you want to create your perfect workstation, this Craftsman 8' MDF work surface is the right place to start. This work surface fits perfectly with the new Craftsman modular workbench system from Sears, so you can mix and match until you have just the right system for your home, garage or shop.
This 8' MDF work surface from Craftsman is solid and substantial at 40 pounds in weight. The 1.5-inch high surface is made of medium density fiberboard, so it's ready for anything, from precision work on carbs to project assembly and heavy-duty work too. Tough, impact absorbing and built to help you get the job done, add this work surface to your shop, and get the job done with Craftsman.
- This Craftsman 8' MDF work surface offers a solid work surface to use as part of the new Craftsman modular workbench system
- Use this work surface as part of your dream workbench design
- Made of medium density fiberboard
- The work surface dimensions are 96 inches wide by 24 inches deep by 1.5 inches high
- A substantial weight at 40 pounds
- A wood grain finish gives this MDF surface a no-nonsense, light wood look
Added on September 26, 2009
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.