Craftsman 8' 4.5'' x 4' 0.75'' Resin Storage Building, 206 cu. ft. - Exclusive VersaTrack™ CompatibilityItem# 07165006000 | Model# 65006
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Coverage in Sq. Ft.:||Less than 50 sq. ft.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||285|
|Package Weight (lbs.):||285|
|Door Opening Width (In.):||60|
|Peak Height (ft.):||8.6|
|Sidewall Height (ft.):||6|
|Door Width:||More than 4 ft.|
|Number of Doors:||2|
|Door Type:||Dual swing|
|Number of Windows:||2|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Color/Finish:||Vanilla with slate roof|
|Capacity (Cu. Ft.):||205|
|General Warranty:||10 year|
Ratings & Reviews
Get Handy, Durable Storage with this Craftsman Storage Shed
Boasting a steel-reinforced roof and double-wall resin construction, this super-tough Craftsman 8' x 4' Resin Storage Building 206 offers long-lasting, weather-resistant performance and a lifetime of durability. Two corner shelves with eight optional locations give you exceptional storage versatility. Tired of looking for tools and equipment in the dark? No problem. The heavy-duty storage shed comes with two energy-saving skylights, so you can find the right tool for the job without flipping a light switch. With exclusive, VersaTrack™ compatibility (02930).
The Craftsman storage building offers a spacious, 206 cu.-ft. capacity for storing your essential equipment. A dual swing door with a 60"W x 72"H door opening provides easy, in-and-out access to your equipment. A peak height of 6 ft. with an 8.3-ft. width gives you plenty of room to move around and organize. Metal hinges and pad-lockable metal handles (lock not included) keep your equipment safe and protected. Plus, with less than 50 sq. ft. of ground coverage, it won't take up much space in your backyard.
- The Craftsman 8' x 4' Resin Storage Building 206 has assembled dimensions of 8 ft. 4-1/2 in. W x 4 ft. 3/4 in. D x 8 ft. 7 in. H and a 206 cu.-ft. capacity to store all of your essential equipment
- Exclusive VersaTrack™ compatibility provides multiple organization options for the interior of your shed
- Steel-reinforced roof and durable, double-wall resin construction stands up to all weather conditions
- Metal hinges and pad-lockable metal handles adds security
- Two skylights help you to quickly find the tool you need
- Dual swing door with a more-than 4-ft. door width for easy in and out
- 50 sq. ft. of ground coverage won't take up much space in the backyard
- Some assembly required Accessories are available for purchase (not included)
Added on December 12, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Holly Ridge, NC
Was very easy to put together. more storage space than I thought it would have. It took me and my husband about 2 hours to put it together. it looks great,not cheaply made. Was very pleased with it.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Los Angeles, CA
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I purchased the shed and it would not fit in my Expedition XL in the box so the staff at the pickup helped me empty the box and put the parts in my car. The hardest part of putting up the shed was the making the platform for it to sit on. The shed contraction was easy and took about half a day to complete... It may be fast since I have constructed shed before. Instructions were complete and fairly straight forward. Its been up for a couple weeks with no problems so far.
Black Diamond, WA
Better quality than Rubbermaid comp. Easy to assemble, but use a battery drill for all the phillips head screws to save time. Great door latch & lock, but they need to change the fastening method for the bug screens over the vents at the peak - fiberglass bug screen without a frame, held in place with screws??? Really! I used silicone to secure the the edges that kept lifting up when you tightened the screws. Tough to explain, but you'll see what I mean when you get to that part. The shed looks very nice - not "plasticy".
This storage shed went together easily--we did it in a couple of hours. It also looks nice. We are very pleased with our purchase and would recommend this product to our friends and family! Very well engineered!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.