Specifications & Dimensions
|360 deg. Swivel Head:||No|
|Aux. Handle Type:||No|
|Built-In Bit Storage:||No|
|Chuck Key Type:||Keyless|
|Individual, Kit or Set:||Individual|
|Included with Item:|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Chuck Size:||1/2 in.|
|Package Contents:||Impact Wrench, Carry Case and Manual|
Ratings & Reviews
Choose this Feature-Packed 8 Amp Impact Wrench for Your Garage
Heavy duty machinery gives this Craftsman Impact Wrench efficient power transmission, delivering 350 pounds per foot in both forward and reverse. Bright LED light at the base makes it easy for you to work on those hard-to-reach corners when working on an automobile. 8.0 amp motor delivers power-packed performance so you can effortlessly drive and remove fasteners in wood, concrete and metal.
With a cast aluminum motor housing, this 8 Amp Impact Wrench is built for heavy torque applications. Rubber over-mold designed for your comfort also protects delicate surfaces from scratches. While using the rocker switch for quick switches between forward and reverse action, you can be sure impact sockets remain securely attached. With a variable speed, you can easily choose the right speed to suit the job at hand.
- Powerful 8 amp motor in this Craftsman Impact Wrench helps remove and drive in even the most difficult fasteners
- Live tool indicator light helps you know when power is supplied to the wrench
- Bull nose ring secures impact sockets in place during quick starts and stops
- Forward/Reverse rocker switch allows for quick continuous movement for those nuts and bolts while a bright LED light illuminates the work surface.
- Cast aluminum motor housing provides additional tool body strength during heavy torque applications
- Delivering a torque of 350 pounds per foot, it achieves a maximum speed of 2100 RPM and 2,700 BPM for repetitive pounding to make removal easier
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on January 23, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
My neighbor's had one of these for a while now, but it's spent more time at my place because I loved borrowing it. I just treated myself to one of my own an I don't expect any troubles(fingers crossed)
Roxbury Crossing, MA
Bought this 8 amp impact wrench on line for $105 on sale with coupon, and received $20 in reward points (also with coupon) plus regular reward point of 1050 also. Used this on Toyota Camry SE to remove to 2 wheels. Be careful, this thing is fast and lots of power. Also have battery-powered impact wrench from Sears, but no longer works, battery is dead. This one is electric so not portable to use on road-trip. Sears also has 3 amp one, but sure it is good for removing tire and wheels.
Seems very well built, but too heavy to be practical. Was hoping to use at a remote site, no air but generator available. Gun was very uncomfortable for prolonged overhead/head height usage. Ended up returning unused. Rented gas powered air comp. and used pneumatic gun.
I was considering A cheaper impact wrench but decided on this one. Well pleased. ONLY THING I SEE IS IT DON'T HAVE DIFFERENT TORQUE SETTINGS. I have not tried tightening small bolts to see if will strip nuts or break bolt. Very Strong impact wrench
Los Angeles, CA
I USED IT THE FIRST DAY I GOT IT AND IT WORKED BETTER THAN EXPECTED,VARY FAST TO REMOVE LUG NUTS AND PUTTING THEM BACK ON WAS FAST ,IT HAMMERED A COUPLE OF TIMES ,I CHECKED TORQUE AND IT WAS ABOUT 60 LBS ,USED TORQUE WRENCH TO TAKE IT TO 100LBS,DONE,I LET IT HAMMER ABOUT 8 TIMES AND TORQUE WAS ABOUT 110LBS,LEARN AS YOU GO ,I MIGHT GET 1 MORE TO KEEP IN THE JEEP JUST HOOK IT UP TO AN INVERTER AND HAMMER AWAY ON THE TRAIL
Convenient - no air compressor and tank required. Effective - Lug nuts and tough bolts on a car are no match for this. It loosens bolts better than anything you can accomplish with a plain breaker bar. Best deal - When I purchased mine, it had the best ft-lbs of torque per dollar ratio. Most cheaper alternatives I saw were around 90 ft-lbs weaker.
I working in my 1994 dodge ram 1500 front axle this impact too the axle bolt off with ease.... I highly recommend this gun....great value too... if you need one electrical impact this is the one don't get cheaper ones
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.