Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Coverage in Sq. Ft.:||101 to 200 sq. ft.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||119|
|Door Opening Width (In.):||0|
|Peak Height (ft.):||8.7|
|Door Width:||Less than 2 ft.|
|Door Type:||Dual swing|
Ratings & Reviews
Get Extra Space with this Craftsman 3 Ft. Shed Extension Kit for 65007
Before you erect your brand new 65007 Craftsman shed, consider adding on a Craftsman 3 ft. shed extension kit. These money-saving extension kits give you the added space you know you'll end up wanting and needing. Each kit offers you another 3 feet of extra storage length that will attach seamlessly to your new shed. These kits are constructed from double-wall resin in order to withstand the elements and for long-lasting weather resistance. Add one, two or even three of these kits and extend the usefulness and the space of your new shed.
The Craftsman 3 ft. shed extension kit for the 65007 model sheds includes two skylights per each extension. They also boast a sturdy metal truss and ridge beam support to give you a long lasting, well-constructed extension to your new shed. At the peak you'll get 8.7 ft. of head room and three feet of additional length per each extension.
- Each Craftsman 3 ft. shed extension kit is made from weather-resistant, double-wall resin
- Add one, two or even three extension kits to your new shed for additional space
- Each kit includes two skylights for additional light
- A metal truss and ridge beam support ensure your shed extensions are durable and long lasting
- You can increase the length of your 65007 Craftsman shed by 3, 6, or even 9 ft. depending upon the number of extensions you purchase
- It's important to remember you can only install your extension kit during your initial shed assembly
Added on December 09, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Bought this at the same time as the 8x7 shed it goes with to use as a gardening storage shed and it nicely does the job. It was pretty easy to install, only took about 2 hours instead of the estimated 4 hours. The instructions are easy to follow. You should follow the instructions that come with the extension kit to assemble the whole shed. I doubt it works well to add into an existing shed, or it requires you to disassemble the entire original shed first because of how the floor and walls add on in different areas of the shed. (Unlike the picture suggests, only the walls add into the middle, the floor adds onto the back) Must have a flat level wooden subfloor/cement pad to put the shed on or it won't be square and the doors won't close.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card Offer ends 20-Sep-2014 See details.