|General Warranty:||1 Year Craftsman Warranty|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||18|
|Tank Size:||7.5 - 12.0 Gal. tank size|
|Handle Type:||Heavy duty molded plastic Ergonomic|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Cord Length (ft.):||12|
|Cord Management:||Manual Wrap|
|Hose Length (ft.):||7|
|Onboard Attachment Storage:||Yes|
|Dust Hose Diameter:||1-7/8 in.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Package Contents:||Extra Filter, Hose Lock, Utility Nozzle, Crevice Tool, Cord Wrap|
Ratings & Reviews
8 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac Picks Up with Capacity
The cornerstone of any serious garage or shop, this Craftsman 8 Gallon HP Wet/Dry Vac is sleek, clean and powerful. Featuring the muscle of a 4.0 peak horse power motor and 8 gallon stainless steel tank, it helps tackles jobs like basement cleanup from seepage or backup, removing cold ashes from the fireplace or grill, picking up broken glass, dirt and other debris in thr shop or garage. Equipped with an extra-large drain, it’s quickly empties the tank of liquids. An over 19 Foot cleaning reach (7’ Hose, 12’ Power Cord + Extension Wands) allows you to reach areas without unplugging the unit. 360° swivel casters and non-marring rear wheels for mobility on most surfaces, center positioned top carry handle provides easy transport and balance. Large dust sealed on/off switch for easy control.
The 8 Gallon Stainless Wet/Dry Vac also quickly converts into a blower. Cleaning up after a messy renovation or blasting fall leaves off the driveway can be done in a snap. It also includes an 9 Pc accessory set for nearly any situation.
- Craftsman 8 Gallon HP Wet/Dry Vac includes: Hose Bracket Set, 7’ x 1 7/8” diameter secure fit hose, two extension wands, crevice tool, utility nozzle, floor brush/squeegee nozzle combo, cartridge filter and foam sleeve for wet vacuuming
- Rust Resistant 8 gallon stainless steel collection tank
- Extra-large drain for quick liquid emptying
- Powerful 4 peak HP motor makes short work of tough jobs
- On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers provide convenient and hassle-free storage
- 360° Swivel casters with large non-marring rear wheels offer enhanced mobility on rough or uneven surfaces
- Oversized base helps protects tank from dents and dings
- Over 17 Foot Cleaning Reach (7’ x 1-7/8 In. Secure Fit Hose, 10’ Power Cord and Two Extension Wands)
- Quickly converts to a blower for yard, patio or shop
Added on April 29, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I purchase this one as a replacement to my old Sears 6 gal shop vac. After 27 years of use it needed a motor. I think I got my money's worth. This unit does not have a large foot print and as many reviewers have mentioned before the size of the tank being vertical makes it easy to pull around a crowed shop, easy to park and does not tip over. Power is 3x greater than my old unit with 20% of the noise level. Cleaing cars and minivans is a snap. The hose size is a little strange but I have found some attachments that fit in nicely just by changing the hose with a longer crush proof unit. Thanks Sears for making a great product. Now if I can only figure out what replacement filters i can use.....
This vacuum is very well built, the stainless steel housing is very sharp as well. The initial assembly was simple and the directions were easy to read and understand. My favorite part is the included hose wrap as I really dislike clutter. The only negative is that the suction power is a tad less than I expected. Otherwise I hope to use this for a long time.
This is my favorite craftsman vac yet it is just the right size so its not to bulky to carry,it has an awsome stainless finish and it was very easy to put together, may buy another as a gift for a friend !
Even though I didn't compare to most other vacs to this one this model works great for my shop needs. It is small and light weight and it definitely handles the needs for the vacuuming the cars and cleaning up the projects in the shop.
Oak Park, IL
I bought this shop vac to use as a dedicated dust collector for my sanding machines, and it has worked great so far and is much quieter than my old Craftsman Wet/Dry Vac, which is another plus.
Here's an example of the best shop vac on the market to be given to a brand new home owner at Christmas! Best is it's class, this tool meets all the requirements - ready to use, stores easily, can be used indoors or out and cleans up most new or old-house mess. A perfect gift for anyone with a new mess to clean up! And it looks good too!
Coal City, WV
My husband absolutely loves it . He couldn't hardly wait to use it in the garage. Then took to cleaning the 3 vehicles we have. He is one very clean man when it come garage and vehicles , very particular , but this made it so much easier to clean his whole garage and vehicles. Love it !!!!
The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.