Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.77|
|Number Of Points:||6|
Ratings & Reviews
Ratcheting Rotary Metric Wrench A Lot In One Handle
Which would you rather do - carry a bunch of different wrenches and ratchets or rely on the Craftsman 8-in-1 Ratcheting Metric Rotary Wrench? With popularly used six-point hex sockets in sizes ranging from 8 mm to 19 mm, it's a no-brainer. The rotary wrench saves space and fumbling as you search for the right-sized socket that you know you saw just a second ago.
Backed by Craftsman's lifetime warranty, the Ratcheting Rotary Metric Wrench is polished chrome over chrome molybdenum steel, a construction aimed at easy cleanup as well as durability. It's built on a 72t handle with a 12-degree offset on the grip. At 13 inches long and more than three inches wide, the size is substantial enough that it feels comfortable in your hand.
- The Craftsman 8-in-1 Ratcheting Metric Rotary Wrench has a ratcheting and rotating design.
- Its six-point hex sockets are in sizes that are among the most popular and most widely used: 8mm, 10mm, 11mm, 13mm, 14mm, 16mm, 17mm, 19mm
- The tools is build on a 72T ratchet mechanism with a 12-degree offset grip
- The polished chrome finish is over chrome molybdenum steel
- The wrench is 13 in. H x 3.54 in. W x 2.36 in. D and weighs 1.77 pounds, a size substantial enough to make it easy to handle.
- The tool comes with a Craftsman lifetime warranty.
Added on October 11, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
if anyone has ever worked on any import cars, you basically need a 10mm, _12mm_, 14mm and 17mm. this wrnech COULD be quite excellent, but to have a 13mm as opposed to the most universal import fasterner, the 12mm end, makes this a terrible product. how could they possibly think that a 13mm is more widely used than a 12mm?? simply shocking, and it's what keeps me from buying this otherwise very very nice wrench. add a 12mm and then this would be golden!!
This is a very handy tool to have around. I am in the automotive business and this saves me time every time i do an oil change. No more walking back and forth to my toolbox to grab wrenches.
Salt Lake City, UT
Very handy. Serves me well for most of the things I need. I also use it for bicycle repair. It is quite bulky, so it won't reach tight places, and most of the sizes are big, so it won't help for smaller head sizes.
Very durable and I know this item will outlast me. Ratchet wrenches are the only way to go. I can get into tight spots and angle the tool in several different ways.
I always try to find a new tool for my husband for Christmas and this fit the bill perfectly! He absolutely loves it! It is so much more convenient to have all the fittings in one self-contained tool rather than loose in a kit.
This Ratchet would have been perfect only if it had size 12. why put size 11 when it is not even commonly used. I wonder how they come up idea of 11 and not 12, when most rotary ratchet offer usually 8, 10, 12 ,14 and 15, 16, 17, 19. some one messed up here
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.