Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Throat Depth (in.):||3.25|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||4.6|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 8-in. Ductile Iron C-Clamp Keeps It All Together
You can use the Craftsman 8-inch iron C-clamp in a variety of ways, whether you’ve got a piece of wood that needs fastening to a table before you cut it, or you need to hold two pieces of wood together to prepare for proper adhesion. C-clamps can also be used to hang stage-lighting instruments. No matter how you plan to use this 8-inch C-clamp, you can trust Craftsman’s long-lasting iron and steel materials.
Whether you need the Craftsman 8-inch iron C-clamp for extra support or for gluing together two pieces of material, the C-clamp gives you an extra set of hands.
- Craftsman 8-inch iron C-clamp
- 8" C-clamp for a solid hold
- 3-1/4" throat depth
- Screw and sliding pin handle made from plated steel
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Fort Hood, TX
Solid clamp for most simple tasks- however when I was working on my brakes and needed to push a caliper piston back in, the screw part bent and snapped. Sears replaced it easily, but I it was frustrating. It shouldn't have broke that easily.
Saratoga Springs, NY
Needed strong c clamps to change out leaf springs. These were perfect and I'm sure I will find additional jobs to use these on. Great price and quality I'm sure these will last a lifetime.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.