Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||8.5 in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.06|
|Included with Item:|
|Handle Length (in.):||5|
|Handle Type:||Plastic Dip|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 8" Linesman Pliers Belong In Your Toolbox
With the Craftsman 8 in. linesman pliers , you get a tool that will work for you whether you're cutting guitar strings or penny nails. These linesman pliers are made from hardened alloy steel for additional strength. Cross-serrated jaws will do all the small gripping for you, whether you're rewiring the basement or doing a pro-job out in the field.
The handles are insulated with a grippable plastic to eliminate fatigue.
Your Craftsman linesman pliers have a lifetime guarantee that protects your investment. They are made in the USA and exceed all ASME & ANSI standards, so you know you can use them on the job safely. With a 5" handle and a 1-1/2" jaw, these pliers will easily handle any of your small jobs.
- Craftsman 8" linesman pliers can get the job done from guitar strings to nails
- Pliers have a 5" handle and 1-1/2" jaw
- Double serrated jaws allow superior grip on anything from musical hardware to wire nuts
- Handle is coated in plastic for comfort and grip
- Handle, jaws and cutting blades are constructed of alloy steel
- Cutting edges are induction hardened for blades that last
- Pliers come with a lifetime guarantee
- This tool is made in the USA
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Hughes Springs, TX
These pliers are what they exactly what they appear to be: a solid, no frills tool at a good price. Other pliers of this sort from manufacturers specializing in tools for electricians will have added features, including: better cushioning, bolt cutters, crimpers, etc. Of course, you will pay more for these. The Craftsman product is a sound, basic tool for performing the main functions you would require.
This was a great addition to my craftsman pliers set! These pliers are some of the best built pliers I have used. Very strong very smooth and has a great feel! The gripping power is very good as well! I am very satisfied with this and would recommend it to anyone. It's a great deal especially if you can get it on sale!
Great quality linesman pliers for the price. The handles are wide enough and flat enough to be very comfortable in the hands, and allow for lots of squeezing force without discomfort. Smooth pivot joint and sharp cable cutter. Made in the USA by Western Forge for Craftsman.
Boulder City, NV
I have owned a lesser quality item for years, and after biting through too many 16d nails, and #9 wire, the cutting edges were in pretty sad shape. I chose to replace with Craftsman because my experience with Craftsman hand tools has been exemplary, with rarely a failure.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Buy any Tool, get 10% off Craftsman Workwear! Offer ends 20-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.