Specifications & Dimensions
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Quantity in Set:||8|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.21|
Ratings & Reviews
8-Piece Metric Wrench Set Gives Tools for Tough Places
Your work will not be hindered by tight spaces anymore with this Craftsman 8-pc metric combination wrench set. There comes a point in every job where you'll need a few clever wrenches that can take care of stubborn bolts in very hard to reach places. All these wrenches come in this one set. Their 12-point box-end formation allows you access places you otherwise wouldn't be able to with normal wrenches.
The 8-pc metric wrench set gives you a wide selection to choose from. The wrenches are available in the best sizes. Sizes start from six millimeters and go right up to 14. Owning this set will help you work more efficiently by allowing you to lay the wrenches out and quickly select the one you need without having to change sockets. You also get a lot of value for money because you get eight great wrenches for a single price.
- Working in small, tight places is not a problem with the Craftsman 8-pc metric combination wrench set
- 12-point box-end arrangement is specially designed to work in challenging spaces
- The set gives you an impressive range of wrenches to choose from
- Sizes available are 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14 millimeter wrenches
- Wide selection lets you work faster, allowing you to grab and use without changing sockets
- Eight wrenches for a single price gives you value for money
- Wrenches are a resourceful addition to your tool set
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Rowland Heights, CA
even though these are not made in the USA, they work fine. I really can't see these wrenches failing. I work on import cars and I found three sizes 10mm 12mm 14mm that are useful. The rest are hardly used. Also these are obsolete because ratchet wrenches get the job done faster and easier.
La Center, WA
I had some 6 point wrenches already, but those didn't work too well in tight spaces (as they were 6 points...). These are well made and grip the socket very well. No problems with rounding off bolts/nuts with the 12 point, even some rusty ones that need a ton of force to undo. The open end of the wrench has very little spread too, and no problem rounding off nuts there either. For $10, this was a great deal to pick up some 12pt wrenches that I needed. I use these for working on several cars, and they perform admirably.
They do appear to be decent wrenches but take into consideration they are made in China. This was the first downfall, but of course they do have the Craftsman Lifetime Warranty; that is if the brand is still around when something breaks. The "lobster claw" open end was something else I have heard others talk about but never really looked into until I received these. Oh well guess this is what I get for ordering online and hoping for old US stock which appears to be what is shown in the image. But for the price I paid I can't complain. Just keep them for a backup set.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Lake Park, MN
Mission Hills, CA
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jan-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Tools Online Only Deals! While Supplies Last. Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 21-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2014 See details.