Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.5|
|Metric Opening Size:||8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 17 mm, 19 mm|
|Length (in.):||5.53 in.|6.27 in.|6.79 in.|7.4 in.|7.53 in.|7.84 in.|8.88 in.|9.78 in.|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Quantity in Set:||8|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
8-pc Metric Dual Ratcheting Wrench Set Offers Power, Precision
The Craftsman 8-pc metric dual ratcheting wrench set lets you work smarter, not harder. This dual set offers ratcheting on both the open end and box end, allowing you to fit into tight spots with the open end without removing the wrench from the fastener. Jobs will be easier and faster with the combined access, giving you more time to enjoy the results of your hard work.
The 8-pc metric dual ratcheting wrench set is crafted in strong alloy steel, which offers long-lasting performance and grip. Regardless of whether you're in the workshop or under the hood, this straight-handled ratcheting wrench set offers the grab and strength you need to get the job done. Built to last and backed by Craftsman's Forever Guarantee, add this set to your kit and get the versatility that gets the job done.
- Craftsman 8-pc metric dual ratcheting wrench set includes 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17 and 19mm tools
- Designed for use in a variety of applications in the garage, around the house or at the job site
- Crafted from high-strength alloy steel
- Resistant to rust and corrosion
- Easy to care for
- Ratcheting box end provides continuous fastener contact, reduces slip
- Backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I was really happy to buy this because of how much easier it would make removing nuts and bolts. I thought it was made in the USA because Craftsman has always had their hand tools with the lifetime warrenty made in the USA. Besides this I am really happy with the lifetime warrenty im sure i will need. It has made everything much faster now with the addition of these.
I brought these wrenches before starting my strut replacement project and I glad I did even though I have regular combination wrenches and socket wrenches in the same size these ratching combination wrench allowed me loosen and tighten nuts and bolts better than any other wrench I had on hand. They are a huge improvement over the old style double ratcheting box wrenches I had a long time ago. The finish and fit are excellent. The ratcheting mechanism is smooth.
Fort Worth, TX
Santa Fe, NM
I replaced a set of Gear wrench ratchet wrenches with these. The open end ratchet system is great when in tight places loosening bolts. Sears lifetime warranty makes this even better. Highly recommended!
It's a nice concept, but in practical use, the open-ended ratcheting ends up being more of a hindrance. The design does not allow any fine tuning while wrenching. You can't use them in the reverse direction. For example, you can not loosen or tighten something just a bit if you tightened or loosened it too much. Because of the ratcheting mechanism, it just spins. Also, the heads are angled slightly and it seems to always be the wrong way. Something that is very annoying is on the closed-end, you never know which way to set the wrench. You can't tell if it is set to loosen or tighten. There is a cryptic Z on one side which I've now used to help me know which is which, but I have an old set of Craftsman ratcheting wrenches, and they have an OFF-->, and an ON--> stamped right next to the head so you can easily tell which way it should be oriented. If I had the choice again, I would get the single ratcheting kit, item 35414 even if it is more expensive.
San Diego, CA
I wrote a review on the standard set that pertains to this set also. Great set purchased for 34.99. ''Not my primary wrench set,'' but I use them for just about anything.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.