Craftsman 8 pc. Metric Reversible Ratcheting Combination Wrench SetItem# 00942405000 | Model# 42405
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3|
|Metric Opening Size:||8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 17 mm, 18 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Length (in.):||4.41 in.|5.55 in.|6.3 in.|6.58 in.|7.17 in.|7.6 in.|8.47 in.|8.86 in.|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Quantity in Set:||8|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
8-pc Metric Reversible Combination Wrench Delivers Dependable Grip
No matter whether you're working on the job, under the hood or even under the kitchen sink, the Craftsman 8-pc metric reversible combination wrench set delivers the grip you need to finish the job while cutting down on the dead weight in your kit. Designed to grab on right, the tool features a ratcheting box end that allows you to speed through jobs quickly with no need to lift. Even if you're reaching deep into a compartment or appliance, the fastener keeps in contact until the turning is done.
The 8-pc metric reversible combination wrench is constructed from quality alloyed steel, designed for a lifetime of use and backed by Craftsman's Forever Guarantee. The reinforced open end holds on tight and powers through with the muscle needed to break loose even rusted bolts. A solid set, built to deliver grip, continuous contact and solid performance, add this set to your kit and get the job done with Craftsman.
- Craftsman 8-pc metric reversible combination wrench set includes 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, and 18mm tools
- Ratcheting box end lets you work quickly as there's no need to lift between turns
- One-hand reversing lever allows user to switch directions easily, even in tight spaces
- 12-degree offset box end easily allows ample knuckle clearance
- Fine tooth ratcheting action turns fastener with only a 5-degree arc
- Rugged open end delivers torque and grabs bolts fast
- Backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great wrenches fit in tight spaces and I love theta you don't have to remove the wrench and turn it over to go the other way like non reversible simply love them
I am always pleased with my Craftsman tools and these wrenches are no exception. I am extremely disappointed, however, that they are not made in America. I never thought I would see the day that Craftsman wrenches, socket components and screwdrivers would be made in China.
Took me over an hour to loosten the belt tensioning bolt with a regular box end wrench, took me just minutes with the Ratcheting Wrench to tighten it back up... The right tool for the right job.
Personally I do not care if this product is made in China or not. Overall a great little set and is highly beneficial. One of the best Christmas gifts I received. Only wish it came with a 9mm...
Saint Clair, MI
This is a great set of combination wrenches. I love how you can ratchet in either direction switching a lever without flipping over the wrench to go in the opposite direction.
Bought this set last week. I took a closer look at them today and didn't like what I saw. The opening at the open end is not as deep as the picture on website shows; more meat at ratchet end. All of this adds up to needing more room to get the wrench in tight places, and is a giveaway to the lack of inherent strength in the base metal. Then I performed my patented test for tool quality. Drop it onto a concrete floor. It sounded like I dropped a piece of plastic. Then I took one of my, USA, Craftsman combination wrenches and repeated the test. It rang like a precision tuning fork. What's wrong here??? I looked over the shaft, and there was no U.S.A. stamp. In fact there was no stamp at all for point of origin. Back to the container; flip it over, and there was the answer. "MADE IN CHINA" My god I just paid $80.00 for what ************** sells for $20.00. Oh boy, but Craftsman is guaranteed for life. Oh, so are **************'s hand tools. Now I am not cheap, and I will pay $100 for quality tools, but not for Sears to scam me with Chinese junk at the expense of American jobs. FU Sears, (Fully Unaware Sears,) They are now back in Sears hands.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.