Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||Slip Joint:6.75 in,Diagonal:4 and 7 in.,Linesman:7 in.,4.5 and 8 in.,Long Nose: 4.5 and 8 in.,Long Reach:8 in.,End Nipper: 4 in.|
|Included with Item:|
Ratings & Reviews
Set includes: 6-3/4 in. Slip Joint®, 7 in. Diagonal, 7 in. Linesman, 8 in. Long Nose, 8 in. Long Reach Long Nose, 4 in. Diagonal Cutter, 4 in. End nipper, 4-1/2 in. Long Nose.
- Long Reach Long Nose for smaller wire gauges in hard-to-reach areas
- Diagonal pliers cut medium gauge wires, feature induction hardened cutting edge
- Linesman pliers crimp, cut, twist & pull wires, feature induction hardened cutting edge
- Slip Joint® features effective wire cutting edge and easy access into tight areas
- Long Nose for smaller wire gauges features induction hardened cutting edge & serrated teeth
- End Nipper cuts closer to surface for more precise cutting
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I received these pliers as a gift from my parents along with some other Craftsman tools and I must say that I'm glad that I got them. I would recommend that you get the set rather than piece together the various pliers because you do save money this way in the long run.
The photo shows a set of duckbill adjustable pliers - these are not included in this set! Also as someone else said the 3 small pliers are made in China and it shows in the quality.
This set covers all of the necessities. I really like the micro pliers which you can only get as part of this set. The handles of craftsman pliers are nice and grippy compared to most pliers out there. Still made in the USA!!
I bought this to add to my tool set that I carry in my truck. Works like a charm and is a great value for the price. I would buy it again if I had to!
Granada Hills, CA
I like this pliers set. feel good to the hand with sturdy grips and they work excellent--precision closing and smooth operation. Finish is a bit weak as it is a clear coat that scratches as soon as you use it, but I will probably eventually polish them when that happens.
This set of pliers are well made. The 5 large pliers jaws, do not twist when gripping items and the teeth hold items firm. The diagonal and linesman cut wire, string, rope and rivets cleanly...They are made in the USA ... The three small precision pliers seem to be of good quality as well, have not had an occasion to use them yet... They are made in China
This 8 piece Craftsman Pliers Set is a must have in your toolbox. I especially use the smaller pliers while working on my small engines and RC Aircraft.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.