Craftsman 8-piece Inch Flat, Full-Polish Ratcheting Wrench SetItem# 00922984000 | Model# 35414
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.15|
|Quantity in Set:||8|
|Color/Finish:||Silver, full polish finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
8-piece Inch Flat Wrench Set Gets it Done
Built to deliver just the torque you need where you need it, the Craftsman 8-piece ratcheting wrench set features a rugged build, fast turning ratcheting box end and easy to clean smooth polished finish. A shop essential, this set delivers that quick grabbing action of an open ended wrench combined with the continuous contact of a ratchet for just the right grip whether you’re reaching deep into the guts of an engine, crammed into the space below a sink or driving lags tight on a sunny deck.
Clearly marked, this 8-piece inch flat wrench set gives you the right size when you need it, while the tough alloyed steel construction and lifetime warranty ensures that this set will work hard and as long as you do. A solid addition to garage, shop and jobsite tool kit, grab this 8 piece and get turning for life.
- Craftsman 8-piece Ratcheting Wrench Set includes sizes: 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4 in.
- Full polish finish makes clean-up quick
- Ratcheting box end delivers constant contact and fast turning action
- Sturdy alloyed steel build withstands heavy torquing
- Open end delivers fast grab
- Craftsman Lifetime Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 27, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
These wrenches are high quality and look great. However, I wish that they were Made in the U.S.A. The holding and tool surfaces are slim; making them very easy to handle in tight spots such as those found on car engines. The ratcheting action is sensitive and easy to engage in tight spots. I highly recommend these wrenches for anyone that does engine work. I don't know how I got along without them. If you don't have ratcheting wrenches, buy them because you will love them from the first time you use them.
Overpriced Chinese tools.
I have to say for the price these do work pretty well. I am disappointed they are not manufactured in the USA, but so far that is my only complaint. The wrenches have worked flawlessly on my weekend projects and the set included the most popular sizes.
Ratcheting wrench sets give you a great addition to your tool box and your sockets. They go deeper than your deep well sockets, with the same ease of motion.
Really nice looking set. Love the feel of the polished finish and easy to wipe clean. Bought them on sale, so impossible to beat the value. Use the right size wrench and they fit the nut or bolt well. They don't strip the corners off like the cheap China sets.
These are well finished, sturdy wrenches. They are designed well and cover the most common SAE sizes up to 3/4 inch. The ratcheting box end is a real time saver and to reverse direction you simply turn the wrench over. What could be simpler?! The only drawback to these is that you have to have enough room to use them. For most jobs they'll do just fine, and for the price I don't see how you could do better.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.