Specifications & Dimensions
|Quantity in Set:||8|
|Color/Finish:||Silver, full polish finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.71|
|Metric Opening Size:||8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 17 mm, 19 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
Ratings & Reviews
8-piece Metric Flat Wrench Set Combines Strength and Convenience
Crafted from high tensile strength alloyed steel and guaranteed forever, this Craftsman 8-piece metric wrench set is a tool box essential you can count on for a lifetime of tough torquing action. Polished to a shine, each wrench wipes clean easily, helping it resist rust while ensuring size markings are clearly visible so you grab the right tool every time you reach for it.
Featuring the combined grip of an open end and the continuous contact of a ratcheting box, this set moves fast to eliminate slip and keep the job moving. Built from tough tested alloyed steel, this 8-piece metric flat wrench set is ready for years of tune-ups, rebuilds and installations well done. Stock your kit with these solid tools and get the job done right, for life.
- Craftsman 8-piece Metric Wrench Set includes sizes: 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17 and 18mm wrenches
- Full polish finish shine bright and cleans-up fast
- Open end delivers fast grab
- Ratcheting box end ensures constant contact and rapid turning action
- Sturdy steel build withstands heavy torquing Craftsman lifetime warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 27, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
A set with full polish, reversible, ratcheting wrenches would be appreciated, similar to #42422. Ironically, I can buy these from open stock, all made in USA, but not offered as a set, very frustrating. Willing to pay more for USA made, as well. Even better, make them box end reversible on BOTH ends, two different sizes, to save money. Many people buying these probably already have a set of combination wrenches anyway.
San Diego, CA
West Chester, OH
Hi all. I purchased these about a month ago. Only used a couple of them for Automotive and Motorcycle maintenance. Work good. Much better than the old style of Ratcheting box wrenches. The old ones had heads that, Didn't fit in confined spaces. My only issue is, I wish Sears would offer a 19 and 21mm in this style. And included them in a set. I would have preferred to buy them as a set.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
These are the second set of Craftsman ratchet wrenches I have owned. The smooth chrome finish makes the wrenches easier to clean amd they stand out from my standard set making it easier to identify the metric wrenches. Great wrenches, but they are fairly expensive.
Pisgah Forest, NC
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get this Tool Item at a limited time Hot Price! Sold By Sears Offer ends 03-May-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.