Craftsman 8-piece Metric Flat, Full-Polish Ratcheting Wrench SetItem# 00922985000 | Model# 22985
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.71|
|Metric Opening Size:||8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 17 mm, 19 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Quantity in Set:||8|
|Color/Finish:||Silver, full polish finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
8-piece Metric Flat Wrench Set Combines Strength and Convenience
Crafted from high tensile strength alloyed steel and guaranteed forever, this Craftsman 8-piece metric wrench set is a tool box essential you can count on for a lifetime of tough torquing action. Polished to a shine, each wrench wipes clean easily, helping it resist rust while ensuring size markings are clearly visible so you grab the right tool every time you reach for it.
Featuring the combined grip of an open end and the continuous contact of a ratcheting box, this set moves fast to eliminate slip and keep the job moving. Built from tough tested alloyed steel, this 8-piece metric flat wrench set is ready for years of tune-ups, rebuilds and installations well done. Stock your kit with these solid tools and get the job done right, for life.
- Craftsman 8-piece Metric Wrench Set includes sizes: 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17 and 18mm wrenches
- Full polish finish shine bright and cleans-up fast
- Open end delivers fast grab
- Ratcheting box end ensures constant contact and rapid turning action
- Sturdy steel build withstands heavy torquing Craftsman lifetime warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 27, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
A set with full polish, reversible, ratcheting wrenches would be appreciated, similar to #42422. Ironically, I can buy these from open stock, all made in USA, but not offered as a set, very frustrating. Willing to pay more for USA made, as well. Even better, make them box end reversible on BOTH ends, two different sizes, to save money. Many people buying these probably already have a set of combination wrenches anyway.
i like repair my car myself and to do this i need tool reliable tools like this, i love the design of this tool because make my job more easy and fast
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
These are great, wish I would have bought them a long time ago. They really speed-up disassembly/assembly of limited access bolts (can't get a socket wrench on them) that also have limited wrench sweep.
Kitty Hawk, NC
Millers Creek, NC
No socket alone can replace a wrench but it can make the wrench better! I have the SAE version and picked up the metric version to make any weekend project a little easier. If you dont own these then you do not know that if your wrench is now a socket! These fit where sockets dont always go and they also go down to smaller sizes which makes life easier. Double your toolbox flexibility with one purchase and get these.
Purchased this set for my Son so he would not have to borrow my set all the time. LOL. Nice set and the price was right after all the discounts were applied. Highly recommended.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.