Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.2|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Full unlimited|
Ratings & Reviews
Designed for heavy-duty projects, this wrench combines the strength and speed with a large tooth profile for maximum gear contact.
- Online / Catalog Exclusive!
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
This is a high quality tool that is made in the USA. I bought it specifically to use when bleeding brakes. It has a raised panel design that I prefer over full polish because it is easier to hold & feels great in my hand. The ratcheting mechanisms are smooth but are not fine tooth. Again that is a plus for me because I have fine tooth full polish versions and they are not as sturdy-they just feel slightly fragile. The mechanisms on this design seem to hold up better when pushed beyond reasonable limits. That is why I have ratchets from 36 tooth to 88 tooth. The coarse tooth are used to break things loose and fine for ratcheting in and out. I plan on picking up the 3/8"x7/16" and 1/4"x5/16" if I can find them.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Discount reflected in price shown. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.