Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.2|
|Metric Opening Size:||8 mm, 10 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Full Unlimited|
Ratings & Reviews
Speed and Strength meet: the Craftsman 8 x 10mm Ratcheting Double Box-End Wrench
Craftsman’s 8 x 10mm Ratchet Double Box End Wrenchboasts two ratcheting box-end wrenches, making it easier to fasten and remove heavy-duty nuts and bolts. The smooth-ratcheting action ensures a comfortable grip from start to finish. Each ratcheting box end has a large tooth profile for maximum gear contact and to deliver quick engagement with nuts and bolts. This also provides an efficient distribution of torque to bust loose stubborn hardware. Metric hardware pops up frequently in automotive and motorcycle parts, and you’ll occasionally find it in commercial maintenance equipment, too, making this strong double box-end wrench extremely useful when working on a car’s engine or taking apart a boiler-room unit for repair or inspection.
The Craftsman 8 x 10mm Ratcheting Double Box-End Wrench features a straight handle to deliver increased leverage, which will help you remove heavy-duty nuts and bolts with little effort.
- Approach heavy-duty hardware with confidence using Craftsman’s 8 x 10mm Ratchet Double Box-End Wrench
- 8mm and 10mm ratcheting box-end wrench sizes
- 6" handle
- 12 points of contact
- Large tooth profile for maximum gear contact
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
This is a high quality tool that is made in the USA. I bought it specifically to use when bleeding brakes. It has a raised panel design that I prefer over full polish because it is easier to hold & feels great in my hand. The ratcheting mechanisms are smooth but are not fine tooth. Again that is a plus for me because I have fine tooth full polish versions and they are not as sturdy-they just feel slightly fragile. The mechanisms on this design seem to hold up better when pushed beyond reasonable limits. That is why I have ratchets from 36 tooth to 88 tooth. The coarse tooth are used to break things loose and fine for ratcheting in and out. I plan on picking up the 3/8"x7/16" and 1/4"x5/16" if I can find them.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.