Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||Lifetime warranty|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||8.8|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Number of Tools:||80|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Adapters:||4|
|Number of Drive Tools:||1|
|Number of Extensions:||2|
|Number of Quick Release Ratchets:||2|
|Number of Sockets:||71|
|Drive Size:||1/4 and 3/8 in.|
|Drive Socket Depth:||Standard|
Ratings & Reviews
1/4 & 3/8-in. Wrench Set Puts Tough Torquing in Your Hands
Combining the quick grab of standard with the superior reach and contact area of deep well sockets, this Craftsman 80pc Dr. Socket wrench set delivers quick spinning action and high torsion turns to your shop. Featuring the superior strength of a unique ridge design and the muscle of an alloyed steel build, each ratchet is up to 45% stronger than traditional versions, so when it comes to tough turns and hard torquing action, this 80 piece is always ready.
Bringing both 1/4 and 3/8 inch sockets and drivers to your toolbox, the 1/4 & 3/8-in. wrench set is designed to turn dozens of fasteners while working on your car, tuning-up that lawn mower and all around the house, from fixing up appliances to helping grandma with her plumbing, this set gets it done. Featuring serious grip on Torx, Hex, standard inch and metric fasteners, and protected by the power of a Craftsman Forever Warranty, this 80 piece twists and turns when you need it, for life. Invest in this set, and invest in a job well done for decades.
- Pass-thru socket system in 1/4- and 3/8-in. drive works on any length fastener, from short to peaked
- Thumb activated directional adjustment swaps fast
- Polished steel finish wipes clean quickly
- Blow molded plastic case stores neat, clean and protects against moisture damage
- Two ratchets fit into spaces traditional ratchets and sockets cannot
- Includes regular, hex and Torx® socket sizes in inch and metric ranges
- Backed by the Craftsman Lifetime Warranty
- Craftsman 80pc Dr. Socket Wrench Set includes:
- -1/4 in. Drive (35)
- 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16 in. 6pt Sockets (10)
- 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 7 ,8 ,9, 10, 11, 12, 13 MM 6pt Sockets (13)
- 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8 in. Hex Bit Sockets (4)
- 2, 2.5, 3 MM Hex Bit Sockets (3)
- T8, T10 Torx Bit Sockets (2)
- 3 in. Extension
- 1/4-in. Drive Pass-Thru Ratchet
- 1/4 in. Square-Drive Adapter
- 3/8 in. Drive (44)
- 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8 in. 6pt Sockets (9)
- 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 6pt Sockets (10)
- 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 in. Hex Bit Sockets (7)
- 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 MM Hex Bit Sockets (6)
- T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40, T45 Torx Bit Sockets (7)
- 3 in. Extension
- 3/8 in. Drive Pass-Thru Ratchet
- 3/8 in. x ¼ in. Pass-Thru Adapter
- 1/4 in. Square-Drive Adapter
- 3/8 in. Square-Drive Adapter
- Pass-Thru Driver Handle
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 01, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Corpus Christi, TX
Fort Wayne, IN
Save yourself money and buy this set. Replaces open/box wrenches, deep well sockets and many other driver type tools. The one set does it all! No need to purchase numerous sets to complete the job. Excellent purchase.
Pass thru ratchests are an awesome idea. Ratchets feel good and are very low profile. Releaseing sockets from ratchet is a bit of a pain. My pass thru 3/8" to 1/4" socket was messed up and does not fit so i am going to get it replaced. I wish there was an 11/32 socket and 1/4" screw driver bit adapter and an adapter to use max axess sockets on a normal ratchet. If craftsman made a 1/2" drive set of these or flex ratchets i would buy them.
has multiple uses and great for every use for every piece very durable
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
Mansfield Center, CT
The low profile of a box end combined with capabilities far beyond deep sockets. This set plus the Universal Max Axess sockets should be all the sockets most people would ever need. I would have been more than willing to pay a premium if this product were Made in America.
Cedar Park, TX
This is quite a nice set of tools. Because of the pass through sockets, I'm having to get used to the extension bars which seem "backwards" at first because I am used to the regular sockets. I do wish they would actually lubricate the rachet mechanism better! I popped the mechanism apart and filled with lubricant. Now the rachet is much quieter and I am confident the tool will last much longer.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 5/22 7am CT Offer ends 21-May-2013 See details.