Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||6.6|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Number of Tools:||85|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Adapters:||4|
|Number of Additional Tools:||1|
|Number of Bits:||20|
|Number of Drive Tools:||1|
|Number of Extensions:||2|
|Number of Quick Release Ratchets:||2|
|Number of Sockets:||55|
|Drive Socket Depth:||Standard|
Ratings & Reviews
85-Pc Universal Max Axess has Ratchets and Sockets for All Applications
When you get tired of searching for the right socket, turn to the Craftsman 85-pc universal Max Axess set for all your basic needs. This set includes ratchets in both 1/4" and 3/8" drive sizes, four adapters, and sockets in all the common sizes for both metric and SAE. Extensions are included for each ratchet, ensuring that you can reach difficult-to-reach bolts to efficiently finish your automotive, construction or home DIY job. Tools are made with heat-treated alloy steel for outstanding durability and quality.
A molded case helps keep the 85-pc universal Max Axess set organized for grab-and-go use every time. Double snap-down plastic clasps and a heavy-duty plastic handle make the set easily portable with a reduced chance of accidental spills. Screwdriver bits in 20 different sizes help ensure that you can tackle any fastener without the need to rummage for additional tools. A polished finish helps fight corrosion for a set that will last for years.
- Keep everything you need for the most common fasteners in one place with the Craftsman 85-pc universal Max Access tool set
- Ideal for doing projects around your home, keeping in the car for emergencies, or using for your driveway automotive needs
- Molded plastic case keeps everything organized so you can find the tool you need at a glance, saving you time on every job
- Heavy-duty carrying handle and double snap-down clasps make this set easily portable without accidental loss or spills
- Snug fit manipulates fasteners without rounding edges or stripping out screw heads
- Heat-treated steel alloy construction produces long-lasting tools for a set you'll use for years to come
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 10, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This set is great. I use it all the time. I wish that I bought it long ago. I never thought that a tool set would be so useful. I work on cars, trucks, and motorcycles.
I bought it to have it on the car and i love it..you can use the adpters for long extensions and ratchet good gor any tool......the color the material and the strugle free is super.nice..is everythim in socket and drives for screws are amazing
A welcomed addition to the other fine Craftman tools I have. These wrenches will add to the places I can axess longer threaded bolts amd make the job alot faster and easier.
Overall I really enjoyed the quality of the set. I don't seem to have the fitment or tightness that other reviews complained about. One thing I really like is that the ratchets are very fine tooth. This set also comes with adapters to turn the ratchets into normal 1/4 and 3/8 drive. Great set.
I use a lot of different types of tools I love craftsman for build quality and lifetime warranty I would recommend this to my co workers, family, and friends if you are in the market buy craftsman.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Used this 85 piece axess mts kit for the first time today to do some work on my boat and scooter the tools are layed out so they are easy to find and performed awesome .
This set is a third as heavy and takes up a third of the volume as a normal socket set, and does three times as many jobs. I rarely use a 1/2" sockets so the fact that this set only contains the 1/4" and 3/8" is fine with me. I love how heavy and well-built the ratchets are. It can be a little tough to remove some of the pieces from the ratchet but hey, you don't want it to be loose-fitting, do you? The adapters to change the ratchet into a regular wrench (to fit regular sockets) is the tightest. I do not foresee a job around the house that this set will not allow me to accomplish. And, the rare times I need a 1/2" socket, that's when I'll pull out the super-heavy regular Craftsman set.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.