Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||6.6|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Number of Tools:||85|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Adapters:||4|
|Number of Additional Tools:||1|
|Number of Bits:||20|
|Number of Drive Tools:||1|
|Number of Extensions:||2|
|Number of Quick Release Ratchets:||2|
|Number of Sockets:||55|
|Drive Socket Depth:||Standard|
Ratings & Reviews
85-Pc Universal Max Axess has Ratchets and Sockets for All Applications
When you get tired of searching for the right socket, turn to the Craftsman 85-pc universal Max Axess set for all your basic needs. This set includes ratchets in both 1/4" and 3/8" drive sizes, four adapters, and sockets in all the common sizes for both metric and SAE. Extensions are included for each ratchet, ensuring that you can reach difficult-to-reach bolts to efficiently finish your automotive, construction or home DIY job. Tools are made with heat-treated alloy steel for outstanding durability and quality.
A molded case helps keep the 85-pc universal Max Axess set organized for grab-and-go use every time. Double snap-down plastic clasps and a heavy-duty plastic handle make the set easily portable with a reduced chance of accidental spills. Screwdriver bits in 20 different sizes help ensure that you can tackle any fastener without the need to rummage for additional tools. A polished finish helps fight corrosion for a set that will last for years.
- Keep everything you need for the most common fasteners in one place with the Craftsman 85-pc universal Max Access tool set
- Ideal for doing projects around your home, keeping in the car for emergencies, or using for your driveway automotive needs
- Molded plastic case keeps everything organized so you can find the tool you need at a glance, saving you time on every job
- Heavy-duty carrying handle and double snap-down clasps make this set easily portable without accidental loss or spills
- Snug fit manipulates fasteners without rounding edges or stripping out screw heads
- Heat-treated steel alloy construction produces long-lasting tools for a set you'll use for years to come
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 10, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I am very happy with this purchase of this 85 piece set. The wrenches are super-heavy-duty and I really like the feel of them in my hands. I picked this set because of the large assortment of sockets available. My one complaint about these and the reason I gave it four stars instead of five is that the adapter pieces really get stuck. They need to be forced out with a piece of metal such as a screwdriver and a hard thunk on a solid surface. However, at least you know the bit won't come loose when in use!
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this set for my boyfriend for Christmas. He loves it and the black color is great because it does not show the dirt that much. It is great that bolts are able to go through the ratchets and makes it easier to work on certain things.
This set had all of the tools I needed to do some basic work on my vehicle and tools seemed to be of good quality compared to so many of the cheap tools on the market today.
nice compact wide variety of sockets and screwdriver bits. The one thing I don't like is the tapered edge inside the sockets seems to be just a little bit deeper than standard sockets sometimes resulting in not being able to get a really good "bite" on thinner headed fasteners, other than that- 2 thumbs up!
This is a great tool set. My husband has been bugging me for this set for awhile now. I got a great deal on it on Thanksgiving day online. It doesn't have all little gadget things like the 83pc set so it's well worth the price.
This set is great. I use it all the time. I wish that I bought it long ago. I never thought that a tool set would be so useful. I work on cars, trucks, and motorcycles.
I bought it to have it on the car and i love it..you can use the adpters for long extensions and ratchet good gor any tool......the color the material and the strugle free is super.nice..is everythim in socket and drives for screws are amazing
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.