Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.88|
Ratings & Reviews
Consolidate Wrenches with this 8 in. Max Axess Locking Wrench
The Craftsman 8 in. Max Axess locking wrench does the job of 14 wrenches from 1/2 to 3/4 inches and 12 to 20mm. You get a custom grip with this versatile wrench, and you get the benefit of taking one wrench with you rather than a handful. This one wrench is responsible for freeing up your tool chest or tool bag for other items. This adaptable custom locking wrench will soon be your favorite wrench because it uses six steel blocks that slip nicely into place around both nuts and bolts.
This 8 in. Max Axess locking wrench adapts and adjusts with little effort to a wide range of fastener sizes and shapes for use on many different projects. It also grips fasteners on all sides, which helps to prevent the rounding effect no one wants. The secure locking feature provides more torque for more user-generated power.
- The Craftsman 8 in. Max Axess locking wrench replaces 14 different sized wrenches because it is adjustable
- The sturdy, dual-material ergonomically-designed handle cushions your hand and also helps prevent slippage
- Once your wrench is securely in place, each block locks ensuring a close-to-perfect fit
- The fastener scale offers you the ability to make accurate, quick and convenient adjustments tailored to each job's specifications
- By using this adjustable locking wrench you free up a great deal of space for other tools or items you need to carry with you to the job
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 10, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Warner Robins, GA
This very handy 8-in. Max Axess Locking Wrench is a must for all homeowners. The unique circular mechanism provides a very thorough and firm locking for any job. The 8 inch arms that are rubber coated provide an excellent grip and adequate leverage. Highly recommend.
i love this new tool. It is much easier to carry around that a handful of wrenches. Only thing is it is bulky and can be hard to reach in small spaces. so it does no eliminate the wrenches in every situation.
Van Nuys, CA
This is a great, easy to use wrench for the correct applications. The only issue I've had with it is that it sometimes can be hard to get it into a tight spot. If you've got room to work, you won't find a much better locking wrench. I would recommend it to a friend. A great addition to a homeowner's toolbox.
Carle Place, NY