Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
|Metric Opening Size:||8 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Color/Finish:||Full Polish Finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Speed through Tasks with the Craftsman 8mm Reversible Ratcheting Wrench
The 8mm Reversible Ratcheting Combination Wrench lets you to crank off stubborn bolts and quickly fasten a new nut in place by simply turning the wrench around. Made with one open-end wrench head and one box-end head, it has convenience and power all in one 8mm wrench. Grab hold of pesky nuts and bolts with the 72 gear teeth on the box-end head and quickly tighten or loosen using the one-hand reversing lever.
The Craftsman 8mm Reversible Ratcheting Wrench is also made with a slim profile and 12-degree knuckle clearance design, which allows you to slip into tight quarters and gain needed leverage without worrying about scraping your knuckles.
- Find all of the power of an open-end wrench and the convenience of a ratcheting box-end head in one superior tool, the Craftsman 8mm Reversible Ratcheting Combination Wrench
- 8mm open and box end heads
- 5-degree arc to turn a fastener
- 72 gear teeth
- 12-degree knuckle clearance
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I decided purchased a bunch of extra, loose ratcheting wrenches. The metal feels solid and I like the comfort of the wrench. The 8mm is a bit smaller than the rest, so getting a good solid grip on it is a little more difficult. But, it is not a problem. I like versatility of the ratcheting box-end. Some people say that the switch gets in the way, but I have really not found that to be a problem. I find it quite useful as I do not have to ?pay attention? to the positioning of the wrench. As long as the switch is up, I am set. The 8 mm is not very commonly used in our shop, but it certainly has its place. I have never had a problem with the ratchet, though I do not use it for high torque. I use these for speed and torque with a non-ratcheting wrench.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.