Specifications & Dimensions
|Color/Finish:||Full polish finish|
Ratings & Reviews
This wrench features all the innovation of the locking flex wrench in a stubby, slim profile for access, speed and precision. Wrench locks in 9 positions and features 180-degree head rotation with 11 positions. 5-degree ratcheting swing arc. Fully polished for easy clean up and comfortable grip.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
These stubby locking wrenches are good for when you need a short pattern wrench, at an odd angle. The locking mechanism makes them longer than regular and even other non-locking flex stubby wrenches, but the locking feature is good for when you need the wrench to stay at that angle.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.