Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1 lbs.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Socket Size:||9/16 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Color/Finish:||Nickel plated finish|
Ratings & Reviews
Laser-etched size marking makes it easy to locate the right socket for the job. Great for working in low-lit or greasy environments. Permanent marking resists chipping, fading and corroding. Headlock grip gives more contact on the flats of the fastener for more turning force.
- Sears Exclusive
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Great socket! Good tolerances, fits snuggly on my ratchet, but not too tight. Great on both 9/16 bolts and 14mms. I would definitely buy this socket again. I have used craftsman tools for a very long and their quality is second to none. If you don't have a 9/16 socket yet, this is the one for you!
New Hope, PA
This was just what I needed for installing a new alternator. The 6 point design works perfect and puts the torque evenly on fasteners. It does the job! As always craftsman quality is great!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.