Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.3|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||9/16 in., 5/8 in.|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
A Fistful of Torque with the Craftsman 9/16 x 5/8 In. Wrench, 12 Pt. Box End
The 9/16 x 5/8 in. wrench, 12 pt. box end features a straight handle and standard length drop forged from alloy steel. The wrench has standard sizing for SAE or Torx with double ends in 5/8 inch and 9/16 inch openings. Markings are easy to read, so you will be able to find your tool easily when you need it.
Your Craftsman 9/16 x 5/8 in. wrench, 12 pt. box end has been heat treated and oil quenched and tempered for a hardness that can't be beat. The silver finish is easy to keep clean and is nickel plated to keep rust and corrosion away. Keep this wrench clean with a quick wipe for lasting results. Your wrench is backed by the Craftsman lifetime warranty.
- Make sure that your toolbox is complete with the 9/16 x 5/8 in. wrench, 12 pt. box end
- Wrench was constructed with tough alloy steel that lasts forever
- Professional quality tools make the job easier
- This wrench was heat and oil treated to make sure that it stays hard and sturdy, ready to tackle your projects
- Nickel chrome plating resists rust and corrosion
- Wrench comes with the Craftsman Lifetime Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Good quality wrench, could use a nicer finish, but it works fine.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.