Craftsman 9 Bushel 3- Bin Soft Bagger for 48'' Deck Yard TractorsItem# 07124916000 | Model# 24916
Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||9 Bushels|
|Number of Bins:||3-bin Bagger|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||60|
|Fits Brands/Models:||48 in. decks for both yard and garden tractors|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Collector, Type:||Dump bin, no bag required|
|Collector, Unload Method:||Lift and dump|
Ratings & Reviews
Get the lawn you Deserve with the Craftsman 3 Bin Tractor Bagger
The Craftsman soft bagger for 48" deck tractor fits yard and garden tractors with 48 inch decks to quickly and efficiently collect grass clippings and leaves. Plus, unlike a typical bag system, you won't need to deal with individual bags – simply fill the bins up with clippings, lift, dump and refill. This bagger completely eliminates the need for manual raking. If clippings aren't collected directly after mowing, they can build up over time, compress and prevent grass roots from receiving the right amounts of water, oxygen and nutrients.
Easy-to-empty Craftsman 3 bin tractor bagger collects up to a massive 9 bushels of clippings for less frequent dumping. Boasting a 50% larger capacity than a standard 2-bin bagger, this 3-bin bagger offers less frequent dumping, as well as less frequent stopping so you can get the job done in half the time. The top of the bag is designed for improved airflow, which results in fuller bags. Easy-glide design with built-in handles provides no-hassle clipping disposal.
- Built by Craftsman, this Craftsman Soft Bagger For 48" Deck Tractors was built to last
- Fits 48" deck yard and garden tractors
- 50% larger capacity than a standard 2-bin bagger
- Improved airflow results in fuller bags
- Easy-glide design with built-in handles for easy clipping disposal
- Collects up to 9 bushels of grass clippings, leaves and debris
- Simple lift, dump and refill operation
- No bag required
- Some minimal assembly required
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Shouldn't all Craftsman parts for the garden tractor work together? Don't bet on it - bagger won't attach to the back, if you have an accessory hitch. In fact, after 2 hours on the phone, I learned no bagger will fit the tractor if the (factory mounted, welded) accessory hitch is in place. How can Sears possibly make a tractor mower without making a compatible bag??? My only recourse is to not have a hitch - no plow or other heavy atachments or not bag my clippings. Very poor planning, Sears!
Very satisfied with product after finally getting the right one. My tractor has the larger 22.3 inch tires and the one recommended is wrong one. This one says nothing about fitting tractors with larger wheels. Great tight fit allows maximum fill so take time to learn when to check for fullness. Easy to overfill comes with the design because you have to have the extra air space for it to fill the three bags.
The Plains, VA
I purchased this item at a deep discount and it works great. The only issue was that a part was missing and I had to spend $78 to get the part after Sears said it was sold as is because of the deep discount. Other than that I would consider it a good purchase. One more thing, the bags fill up quickly and need to be emptied quite often.
This worked out very well and made my lawn turn out better than ever. The bags are small, which make them easy to remove and dump, but I did have to empty them three times for my entire lawn (which is about 12,000 sqft of lawn). Yes, the closest bag fills last and doesn't always fill all the way, but it still worked well. It seems the cause is the way the tube enters the bagger lid. Maybe if it were a little shorter it will fill the bags more evenly.
After picking up the bagger and while attempting to assemble it I found out that there were more parts that I had to order to complete the assembly. I'm now waiting on those parts and frustrated that they didn't just have them with the bagger to make things a little more simple.
This item is a work and time saver. I dethatched and cut grass at the same time and had minimal problems which were related to grass being a little long and wet and because it was wet chute would clog. Like anything else it takes a couple of times to get use to because I have always let clippings lay. When grass is dry it works great and dumping is a breeze. I would buy again.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 30-May-2015 See details.
- Family & Friends! Get an Extra 10% Off OR Members choose 20% back in points on items in Checkout. Offer ends 05-May-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with lawn & garden purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get 2-Pack Decorative Pillows for $12.99, reg price $24.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get sentiment pillows for $9.99, reg price $24.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get watercolor animial decorative pillows for $7.99, reg price $19.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get Victoria Classics 650 Thread Count Sheet Set for $14.99 reg price $59.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 09-May-2015 See details.