Ratings & Reviews
This Craftsman 9 Gallon Peak HP Wet/Dry Vac, featuring a powerful 4 peak HP motor, is the ideal solution for tackling medium to large cleanup projects around the house. Like removing cold ashes from the fireplace or grill, picking up Christmas tree needles, basement cleanup from seepage or backup, as well as, removing water from clogged sinks. On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers eliminates unneeded hassle and reduces overall storage space. Equipped with an extra-large drain, it’s quickly empties the tank of liquids. An over 17 Foot cleaning reach (7’ Hose, 10’ Power Cord + Extension Wands) allows you to reach areas without unplugging the unit. The 1-7/8” diameter secure fit hose system keeps the hose in place during use. 360° casters for mobility on most surfaces, center positioned top carry handle provides easy transport and balance. Large dust sealed on/off switch for easy control.
The Craftsman 9 Gallon 4 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vac also quickly converts to a blower. Cleaning up after a messy renovation or blasting fall leaves off the driveway can be done in a snap. It also includes an 8 Pc accessory set for nearly any situation.
- Tackles medium to large jobs like basement cleanup from seepage or backup, removing cold ashes from the fireplace or grill, picking up Christmas tree needles, as well as, picking up broken glass, dirt and other debris
- Durable 9 Gallon collection tank with extra-large quick empty liquid drain
- Powerful 4 peak HP motor makes short work of jobs
- On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers provide space saving, convenient and hassle-free storage
- Over 17 Foot Cleaning Reach (7’ x 1-7/8 In. Secure Fit Hose, 10’ Power Cord and Two Extension Wands)
- 360° Swivel casters mobility on rough or uneven surfaces
- Also includes hose bracket set, cartridge filter, wet pickup foam filter, utility nozzle and floor /squeegee nozzle combo
- Large dust sealed on/off switch for easy control and top carry handle for balance
- Quickly converts to a blower for yard, patio or shop
Added on July 18, 2013
Overall, others give this:
My old one burned out after 3 loads during the heavy rain a couple weeks ago. I went on the Sears website and found a slightly smaller one which would be easier to lift and drain and take up less floor space than the old one - not a Craftsman. I picked it up at the Peabody store and it worked just great on the rest of the standing water. I am very happy with this purchase! I'm sold on Craftsman power and hand tools from now on. I got a one-year warranty included in the already reasonable price. Thanks!
After 34 years, a vacumm, first used in the home, then the garage, was retired. So I began a searc, for a "real" shop vacumm, as a replacement. The video, online, helped me chose the model I wanted!
Blue Grass, IA
My Mom's basement was flooded, with no sump pump even close to the area. I bought this vac, wondering if it could really help pick the water up. It worked like a champ with water--I had only used one on sawdust before so I was hesitant to try it. 159 gallons later, it was dry!
This craftsman vac works ideally in many household acpects ! It is easy to munover and is efficient in power! I strongly agree it is necessity for any household use! I rate it a solid ten!
Round Rock, TX
I previously had another name brand shop vac for a couple of years, and it eventually died. I've been without one for a while and have recently started doing a little metal work in my garage and needed something to keep my work area clean. I've only had this Craftsman 9 gallon vac for a couple of weeks but I can tell that it's plenty powerful for my needs. This thing makes quick work of your typical garage messes. The price was right and I earned some Shop Your Way rewards for my purchase; what's not to like?
The vacumn works great on cleaning my car and cleaning up water in the basement I would recommend shopping at Sears to all my friends. The price was lower than other stores and I know if I have a prblem Sears will back me up. The shop vacumn has more power than the one i used to own. Love Sears and this shop your way program. Larry Lubas
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.