Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||9 inches|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.4|
|Length:||Less than 12 in.|
|Magnetic Measuring Tool:||Yes|
|Level Edge Material:||Aluminum|
|Level Edge Type:||V-groove|
|Measuring Tool Accuracy:||.001 in. per inch|
|Number Of 45 deg. Vials:||1|
|Number of Level Vials:||1|
|Number Of Plumb Vials:||1|
|General Warranty:||Craftsman Warranty|
|Material:||Aluminum Frame with Plastic Coverplates|
Ratings & Reviews
Get it Straight with the Craftsman Magnetic Torpedo Level
This Craftsman 9-in. magnetic torpedo level may be small, but it's big enough to get nearly all your projects squared away easily. The short, 9-inch length makes it perfect for little jobs like hanging a picture, where longer levels are inconvenient. But it still makes short work of bigger projects, like making sure that new cabinet you're building is level. And the multiple vials also let you check the plumb, so you can know that it's also square.
Your Craftsman magnetic torpedo level is almost like a third hand. Since it's magnetic, you can position it on metal surfaces and still leave your hands free for making adjustments. It also has a v-grooved working edge, so you can use it easily on conduit or pipes. With Craftsman quality backed by a solid Craftsman warranty, you can feel confident this level is accurate and can help keep your life and home plumb and level.
- Get your projects squared away quickly and easily with your Craftsman 9-in. magnetic torpedo level
- 9-inch length is easy to use, easy to store, and still big enough for most household projects
- Three vials for making multiple measurements: level, plumb and 45-degree angles
- V-groove working edge to fit on conduit and pipe
- Top-read window for easy visibility
- Magnetic for hands-free use with metals
- Craftsman quality for confidence in its accuracy
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Saint James, NY
the craftsman 9 in magnetic torpedo level is excellent.. easy to use very light in weight so as not to heavy the load of other things you need to drag along and it is durable ... I just got mine but my brother in law has had his for years and it still works great and looks nice too
Garden Grove, CA
A torpedo level is a must-have for any tool box. Being magnetic is a great benefit. And the level comes in a sturdy protective sleeve. I liked it at $9.99, but when I saw it on sale for $5, I bought two -- one for my tool chest and another for my around-the-house mini kit.
Picked up two of these levels for $5 each. Great product. Made in the USA and caries the lifetime warranty. Relatively light weight construction but dials are easy to read and very clear.
Jersey City, NJ
the magnet is not so strong and the torpedo level is so heavy that it could not stick to the wall when there is a nail behind it. it needs a large amount of steal.
This is probably my favorite level out of all the torpedo levels I own. It's well made and the excellent design is very easy to use being quick to read in any position. Highly recommended!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.