Craftsman 9 pc. Easy-to-Read Impact Socket Set, 3/8-in drive MetricItem# 00915881000 | Model# 15881
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||9|
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Impact|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.53|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Socket Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Socket Size:||10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 17 mm, 18 mm, 19 mm|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
9 pc. Easy-to-Read Metric Impact Socket Set for 3/8-in Drive Means More Torque Less Squinting
The Metric Impact Set has laser etched sizes that include: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18 and 19mm. The sockets are guaranteed to last forever; they're black oxide exterior will stand up to whatever your garage can throw at em.
Priced for both professional and home garage use, the Metric Impact Set delivers serious torque from your impact wrench. But the greater value comes from going with a brand you can trust.
Metric Impact Set
- 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18 and 19mm
- Easy to read
- Guaranteed forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
White Oak, TX
West Columbia, TX
Glen Allen, VA
I purchased this for my son to add to his collection of tools as he is just starting out in this field. Has been an excellent addition and has been able to use with school as well as personal use
I bought this set for my dad to go along with his Dewalt cordless impact wrench. He tends to work on larger tractor and trucks so we wanted to get him something heavier duty than normal sockets. It's also nice that the size of the socket is large and easy to read against the black.
This is a good impact socket set for average duty use requiring medium torque. The socket material is not as case hardened as my 30+ yr old Craftsman 1/2" set, but it works well for average use.
Murrells Inlet, SC
La Crosse, WI
I got a set of these and the inch counterpart set for Christmas. Cases are nice and arrangement of sizes are good, but now made in CHINA. And still at a made in the USA price. Not seeing the difference between these and ************** lines. But alright considering that they'll be used in sub 50 ft lb torque applications. I'm not sure I would've bought them for myself. Sad to see Craftsman be made in China.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.