Craftsman 9 pc. Metric 12 pt. Full Polish Long Pattern Combination Wrench SetItem# 00947239000 | Model# 47239
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Quantity in Set:||9|
|Color/Finish:||Full polish finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Full unlimited|
Ratings & Reviews
Professional 9 Pc. Metric Combination Wrench Set for Automotive Basics
Metric fasteners are a part of everyday life for most mechanics and automotive hobbyists, and the Craftsman professional 9 pc. metric combination wrench set makes the easy to manipulate. These wrenches feature long handles and a single-piece construction for outstanding leverage even on tough bolts. The long pattern on the open head makes it easier to reach bolt heads in tight or otherwise inaccessible areas. A box end on each wrench lets you choose the best option for maneuverability for every bolt.
This professional 9 pc. metric combination wrench set consists of nine of the most common metric sizes, ranging from 8mm to 18mm. High-quality construction gives a snug fit on each bolt, making it easier to manipulate without slipping or rounding out the bolt. Each wrench is made from tempered steel alloy for heavy use without cracking or breaking. If one breaks, it's covered by the Craftsman unlimited warranty. A full polish finish keeps the set looking professional while guarding against corrosion.
- Add another option for working with nine common sizes of bolt with the Craftsman professional 9 pc. metric combination wrench set, which includes wrenches from 8mm to 18mm
- Long handle and long open-head pattern make it easy to reach bolts in tight areas without losing leverage
- Use a 12-point box head or 3-point open head for the best fit for every bolt
- One-piece design offers efficient torque transfer to easily loosen tough bolts without damaging your tools
- Snug fit prevents rounding or stripping the bolt head so it's just as easy to work with next time
- Covered by the Craftsman unlimited warranty, ensuring that your purchase is a solid investment for your tool collection that will last forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought these to replace an older Pro set thinking these were the same, they're not. The beams are thicker, they don't say "PROFESSIONAL" on them(because they are not), and the open end head size is larger making them unable to get into tight spaces. Overall a really good deal, but you get what you pay for as the old adage says.
I found this set of wrenches on sale and figured that it would look a little nicer than the harbour freight set that i have and after recieving them you can tell a huge difference in quality, i would say they are almost twice as heavy and look a lot better. Great purchase.
Nice and long wrenches for getting into hard to reach places. They are polished so cleaning them will be easy. A good wrench for the money, especially when they are on sale.
These look and feel much better than the typical Craftsman combo wrenches. They are smooth, with nice looking chrome, and are longer than conventional wrenches.
The Dalles, OR
These wrenches are fantastic if you get them at the sale price of $15-20 or use your SYRW points. However, I still prefer my old USA made Craftsman combo wrenches as they have a better feel and a tremendously snug fit on the fastener (the box end side). As with all China made Craftsman wrenches, I would never use the open end side to turn a tight fastener, unless I was looking to practice stripped bolt removal procedures. In sum, a great set of wrenches to have foe $20 or under.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.